Functional Pathways Employee Reviews

good company overall. dont rely on them for workers comp needs.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHNovember 15, 2017
Good overall company. some issues with upper management and human resources when needing to clarifiy insurance needs. Daily work environment was good.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Rockleigh, NJNovember 14, 2017
no need to work for FPR. The company is not manage well. very unprofessional. Benefits are not that great. The do not pay well. No bonus no raise. Not a good company at all
Pros
Cons
all you can think of
Great co workers!
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PANovember 13, 2017
Passive aggressive DOR, otherwise great place to work! Hours were available and facility was busy, great opportunities to learn and start with the staff.
Pros
Great staff
Unethical at times...
Therapist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 5, 2017
In my few years there, I was asked to change minutes multiple times by my rehab manager to meet rugs, Rugs set to make most amount of money-not to benefit patient, a PTA was fired next day for addressing ethics in a meeting with DON and DOR in an inservice with rehab team, corporate ran the poor DOR ragged, standards unethically high, write ups for productivity not 87%, no chance for raises, overall stressful environment. I was so thankful to get out. It all but burned me out. I love what I do, but this place is famous for turning and burning. Management/corporate doesnt care about the patients or the therapists. The epitome of the big fish get bigger while the little fish starve.
Pros
Easy to get placement here right out of school
Cons
Everything.
Great facility with nice staff
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boulder City, NVOctober 14, 2017
The location and facility were the best skilled nursing facility I have ever worked in. The facility provided great activites to the residents . The facility feels more like a home not a skilled nursing facility.
Pros
close to home and great facility
Cons
uncaring management vacation is accrued based on hours worked expensive benefits
management
Office Administrator / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, GAOctober 4, 2017
The office manager I worked with was not chosen very well. However my higher ups (Regional Manager) was great.Under different management I may have stayed full time.
The good/bad.
Full time PTA (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34236September 26, 2017
Corporate needs to be more involve with contracts and making sure facilities are happy.
No annual pay increase, no compensation for CEUs taken in person (live CEUs).
The company was very difficult with little things, I.E. not hiring a full time PT to do evaluations or discharge and had to rely on PRN staff.

The best part of the job was meeting great OTs, COTAs, PTs and PTAs that went above and beyond their duties for patients.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Cheap company.
Temporary
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 25, 2017
I was only PRN and very willing to take on a full-time position but they overlooked me several times. The work place was very nice and the other workers were very nice.
i love working for functional pathways
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILSeptember 20, 2017
i enjoyed my job and if i can get my position back i would go back.i have nothing else to say ..im upset my position was terminated and nothing was done to assist me
Productivity standards high
Woods Presbyterian PRN (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 17, 2017
expected productivity is high. Makes work very stressful when you are trying to meet productivity standards and you are working with the geriatric population.
Great therapists and facility
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT-PRN (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PASeptember 6, 2017
As a PRN employee, I was treated as a valuable member of the team. I enjoyed the positive atmosphere and energetic therapy staff. I would work there again.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Low pay
Poor Management
DOR (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 30, 2017
As a DOR, I like other DOR's was never backed by HR. One employee makes a complaint, and suddenly you are investigated. I was told by my Regional how good I was doing, and pulling great numbers. I had corporate visit and received an A for our performance, to get termed 3 weeks later AND A new grad starts, and doesn't like my management skills and suddenly I'm getting terminated! No support for your managers, which is insane! Poor PTO accrual, and I was getting constant calls when I took 1 day off. I worked there 2 years, and only took 1 week vacation because of the demands of the facility and FP. The poor communication from HR also plays a big part. It's like the left doesn't know what the right is doing!
Pros
Free CEU's
Cons
Lack of communication, low wages, horrible expectations
overall it was ok
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  ashalnd,kyAugust 21, 2017
I like the people there but over all I think some things need to be handled different. The pay was good and the hours was good but there is a lot of work placed on some people
Great boss
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 10, 2017
Good company with great co-workers at my current location. My current boss is very understanding and is always willing to work with his employees. Very good work environment.
Very poor from the start
Staff PT (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJuly 26, 2017
Avoid this company! Our facility was purchased by a new company and as a result they changed the rehab provider. Functional Pathways was chosen as the new provider (per my recommendation as the rehab director) and subsequently met with the rehab staff. Our biggest concern was they (Functional Pathways) would replace us. At this meeting the regional manager gave us his PERSONAL guarantee we would NOT be replaced and that ALL existing staff would remain in their current positions. FAT LIE! Within 48 hrs of giving us his word, all but 2 of the staff positions were posted online as available. This is not an exaggeration. Long story short these people talk a big talk but don't believe a word of it.
Pros
Industry standard productivity, pay and benifits, work generally finished by 5
Cons
No integrity
Friendly place to work
Rehabilitation Technician/ Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2017
The staff was amazing. I learned a lot from everyone. Always willing to help out others. Management changed and most of the staff left. But overall I would work for the company again.
I am only PRN
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Lewisburg, PAJune 20, 2017
I work PRN in the facility that I am associated with so I really cannot answer all of the questions above with much accuracy. But what I hear from my co-workers is mixed.
great staff and patients
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 30, 2017
provoding rehabilitation to geriatric population resulting in dramatic change and their lives. Building relationships with staff and acquiring continuous edu credits
Pros
great staff
Cons
company unable to fill beds
Good company
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 26, 2017
I enjoy working for FP, they are a growing company with a focus on developing their managers and staff. Focused on using technology to improve services.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The almighty dollar drives the motives of this company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 27, 2017
This company expects too much from their employees. They pay less than the competition. It is hard to have a regional who is an assistant how can I honestly take direction from someone who has lower credentials than my DPT!

They bring in new graduates so they can pay less and brain wash them on how they want it done. many assistants are program managers and regional managers to save costs.

The person who said they were made salaried to save money is so true.
Pros
Love my facility
Cons
My regional thinks she is all that, everyone at corporate gets better benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Functional Pathways. Our community is ready to answer.