Functional Pathways Employee Review

View all Functional Pathways reviews

Family owned company with elite values and people
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 6, 2013
The president and owner of this company is amazing and has created an elite team with elite values and sets themselves apart in the industry. They are a leading provider of rehab and services. The training for sales was more of a shot gun approach with little balance of work and life. Having only been home 8 days out of 60, makes traveling my home away from home. Overall, a great company. Improving the quality of life for residents in skilled nursing facilities is very rewarding. The tradeshows and networking events are very educational and a lot of fun. I have grown in industry knowledge, Medicare awareness and changes, and advanced in my territory and contacts.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Intense travel schedule with little training

Other Functional Pathways Employee Reviews

Concerns
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2017
Management was a challenge to work with as they are very financially driven, with less of a focus on quality patient care. This focus had a negative impact on the team.
Strives to be a good company
Staff Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  PADecember 7, 2017
Functional Pathways and the SNF I'm contracted at both strive to be the best at what they do. I feel I'm part of a team that wants to make a difference in the clients we serve. The changing face of SNF healthcare means excessive amounts of paperwork for therapists, though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Functional Pathways. Our community is ready to answer.