Functional Pathways Employee Review

View all Functional Pathways reviews

Company is Poorly Managed
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 13, 2014
Functional Pathways has very poor senior management. This makes it difficult for all of the employees especially those in the field providing patient care. Decision are made in a vacuum based on the latest leadership book the management has read systems are not well thought out. The senior management wants only "yes" people.

Everyone in the corporate office are friends of the owner. Which causes issues if you do not play their game. Allowing weak management to stay in place.

Financials are truly the only concern. Patient care is secondary.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
Poor pay and benefits. Poor senior management

Other Functional Pathways Employee Reviews

Concerns
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2017
Management was a challenge to work with as they are very financially driven, with less of a focus on quality patient care. This focus had a negative impact on the team.
Strives to be a good company
Staff Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  PADecember 7, 2017
Functional Pathways and the SNF I'm contracted at both strive to be the best at what they do. I feel I'm part of a team that wants to make a difference in the clients we serve. The changing face of SNF healthcare means excessive amounts of paperwork for therapists, though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Functional Pathways. Our community is ready to answer.