Functional Pathways Employee Review

View all Functional Pathways reviews

High productivity with no pay raises and lack of patient care!!!
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 18, 2013
People Do not work for functional Pathways!!!!

* NO PAY RAISES While your Management gets year end bonus Through you painstaking hard work!!!!!!

*No rewards or appraisals for Your Hard work

*Functional Pathways is only concerned about making a profit and they do not care how they get it.

*You are expendable to this coming they do not care about Employee satisfaction.

Patient Care is not what they care about, don't let this company fool you. I worked for this company many yrs and never heard of anybody getting a raise that is a slap in all that work for this company that is not management.

Thank God I quit this miserable miserable money making company!!

This company does not care about Patient CARE PERIOD!!!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No raises, company stresses Productivity instead of Patient care, Management gets year end bonus from your hard work, nonmanagement gets nothing for your hardwork

Comment – December 23, 2013

Your right about this company...they are only out for profits not patient care....they don't give raises is absolutely true. Why work harder if there are no rewards, incentives or pay raises. If u see on these reviews good reviews are coming from either corporate or management. They are the ones getting bonuses/incentives while the hard working therapist and other healthcare staff get nothing for there hard labor. This company is a complete sham and does not care about their employees unless it's management.

I agree with this therapist from Tennessee ....they are 100% right.

Don't work for this company if u want a raise they will low ball u ever chance they get!!!

Comment – March 3, 2014

This company is poorly run. Productivity first...as u can see it's the managers that love their jobs it's not the regular staff. Managers get bonus if productivity is ultra high rug and no pay raises for the non-managers. This company gas plenty of money to give adequate pay raises especially to keep up with inflation. This company is money first not patient care!!! Avoid working for this company at all costs. I worked for this company over two years. Got no pay raise or even a simple thank you for your hard work. This place is terrible and so are the managers. We don't have enough equipment to do our job but the managers get bonuses!!! Come on thats not showing u care about your employees or patients.

Comment – April 12, 2014

The most unethical company in existence ...every patient is ultra high RUG even if not appropriate ....I will turn this company into state for sure

Other Functional Pathways Employee Reviews

Strives to be a good company
Staff Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  PADecember 7, 2017
Functional Pathways and the SNF I'm contracted at both strive to be the best at what they do. I feel I'm part of a team that wants to make a difference in the clients we serve. The changing face of SNF healthcare means excessive amounts of paperwork for therapists, though.
Overall just terrible.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  NevadaNovember 23, 2017
In the two years I've been with functional Pathways, I spilt my time between two facilities. Between those two facilities, they went through 7 different managers and 4 regional manager changes and with each change, the manager was worse than the other. Therapists don't last long because the compensation is low and benefits are awful. The company does not keep a good relationship with their contracts. FP only cares about money. They will have everyone on inappropriate rug levels and kept on caseload despite therapist recommending discharge. There is no Prn staff so taking any days off is almost impossible. Overall, I would not work for FP or recommend for anyone to work for them.
Pros
Free ceus
Cons
Terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Functional Pathways. Our community is ready to answer.