Worse place I've ever worked
LPN (Former Employee) – Spartanburg, SC – June 21, 2017
* DON/management - self serving, ill informed, money hungry, two
faced. They hide mistakes, change
charting, and don't answer their phones.
* Always short staffed ( No RN in the building at night, Management
rarely works a cart to help staff, they help spread gossip, they
promise two nurses on rehab but really one nurse attempts to care
for 30-34 patients alone with 1 CNA, The job is stressful and
* Not enough Supplies
* No food,snacks, or nourishment for patients
* No organization
* No consequences for poor care or med errors.
* Little if any staff development
* Short and incomplete orientation
* Poor breakdown of paychecks/stubs hard to read and verify
* Night shift has little to no resources or access to management
* All staff is passive and refuse to assume responsibility.
but...The pay rate is awesome!
The pay rate is awesome!
just about everything but the pay is horrid