Fundamental Employee Reviews in United States

Great work atmosphere.
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 12, 2016
I was my own boss everyday. I was given a plan and I got the Job done. I scheduled my own travel and managed the logistics of moving product from state to state. the hardest part of my job was leaving my family every week but we managed it well. I really did enjoy the travel and miss it too.
The company has no clue
Nurse (Former Employee) –  MissouriMarch 15, 2016
50 policy books but corporate management doesn't know a single line staff or resident. Middle management, worried about themselves not employee or the resident. Corporate micromanage from a far and have no clue what's going on in your building. Will fire people with no investigation but let others abuse staff for years with multiple complaints and no action. Residents are not the main focus it is money......
Stay away
RN (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 12, 2016
The current Administrator is a wicked person who is bringing all of her family and friends in to work while firing everyone else! HR lady lies very bad and your check is never right! Short staff everyday! No raises! No respect! That is the worse job I have ever worked at! STAY AWAY!
Pros
Weekly pay
Not worth it
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 11, 2016
This company could care less about their patients let alone the staff. Filling beds is the only focus yet there is never the supplies needed to care for the patients and the supplies you do have are the worst available. The pay is the lowest in the area and you always work short staffed because people are always quitting. Poor management makes working there impossible. The medical insurance is very expensive and covers NOTHING!! No raises even if your yearly review is complete with a hold rating. I don't recommend this company to anyone!!
Pros
A paycheck
The harsh truth hurts.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ballwin, MOFebruary 10, 2016
Until they get new management and staff this place will rate horribly! The DON is a waste of time. Some of the staff are genuinely nice and caring but for the most part it's drama and two faced back stabbing. High school mean girls! The place is also very dirty and run down. The patients are moderate acuity and behaviors. It's another world for sure.
Pros
12 hour shifts
Cons
Too numerous to say.
Do Not Apply
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 6, 2016
The wrist place I've ever worked..... pay checks are late a lot of times.... always short staffed.... dirty environment.... unfairly treated.. I wouldn't put my dog here, it should be closed down
Pros
Cons
everything, too far, nasty attitude, late pay checks
This is a horrible company to for unorganized very one sided they treat there cnas like garbage so run and i do mean run from this facility. Dont put
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Slinger, WIFebruary 3, 2016
Very horrible place to work play favorites and treat nurses like they don't matter they need to fire management and get new management because the whole system needs to be reconstructed
Poor working conditions and management
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOFebruary 1, 2016
Management does not support workforce. Little or no training offered. Chronically understaffed. Staff that is there are burnt out. DONs only concern is to be home on time. Leadership members uncooperative. Never enough linens or supplies. Sad for the residents and dangerous for your license.
Pros
Residents and some of the employees
Cons
Poor management, dirty building, no training, inadequate staffing
Do not work for Horizon! Or fundamental!
cna (Former Employee) –  LV,NVNovember 16, 2015
This place is HORRIBLE! I wouldn't put my mama in this place! The staff in the offices look down at you especially the D.o.n. they will invite you in and paint a picture to make you feel like its a place you want to work. But then you get in there and its uninviting. I don't know they have people that's been working there for years. Your under paid and your the one doing the most work! LPN think they are better than you and everyone wants to be your boss. I would never go back to this place or any other place that's ran by this company! People take heed to these review they can save you the headache of even applying!
I love working with the elderly,sad this place only cared about money .
CMA (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXNovember 15, 2015
Worked here for two months. The management care more about what is on the census than patient care. Sad thing is that the patients see this as well. Walked in one staff asleep many time in patient rooms ,management was aware of the situation as well.
Pros
long lunch breaks when low census
Cons
for me it was close to home
Fundamental Administrator
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMOctober 27, 2015
Great resources for Administrators, great coporate culture, excellent benefits there are many resources available to you in all aspects of Long term care
productive and fun
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sparks, MDAugust 4, 2015
its a full work place always work to be done so you be busy all tge time helping customers is the best good experience love this job
Pros
good pay
Run from this job!
lvn (Former Employee) –  St LouisMay 30, 2015
No support or encouragement. Management treats nurses like trash. Benefits are expensive and worthless. Understaffed all the time. You feel sorry for the residents there.
Pros
Cons
too many..
Work hard for what ?!? Management follow the rules/policies whenever they want too!!!!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, scMay 5, 2015
No teamwork!!!! If you are not part of the group watch your back!!!! Nurses tell on each other!!!! Current DON is not fair!!!! Many bad attitudes from residents family members to management. Be careful!!!!
Pros
Weekly pay!!!
Cons
Short staff, attitudes....etc.
Great company for advancment
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOApril 4, 2015
Fundamental has a strong leadership team dedicated to it's employees. The management team is consistently training and developing a culture of outstanding customer service.
Poor Management/communication
nurse (Current Employee) –  Upstate SC (Inman)February 13, 2015
If you value your certification or license, think twice before applying. Very difficult to complete task required. Poor communication. Unlimited and unrealistic expectations. One sided management team. No equal fairness. Attitudes in many departments.
DON is over abrasive. Poor teamwork from nursing management area.
I only stay to earn money. But go home daily disappointed.
Pros
residents are caring & makes the day worth it
Cons
too many to list
They don't have benefits, nor is the pay competitive. It's minimum wage
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Iowa parkNovember 19, 2014
They don't have benefits for housekeeping, nor is the pay competitive. It's minimum wage. I applied for this job because of a job ad like this one and was very disappointed when I got the job, so I stayed long enough to find another one.
Cons
everyone acts like you're beneath them because you're housekeeping, and they don't pay their bills so nothing works properly.
Lvn
Nurse (Former Employee) –  BeltonOctober 27, 2014
Management does not care about who you are as an individual. You are not part of the team even though they say you are. No chances for raises or advancement. You must be part of their click to be considered part of their team. They don't care about who you are as an individual or if your input matters. I would run from this job if I would of known what I was getting myself into. I loved the patients and a few of the staff I worked with, but the management does not care about you. If you are looking for a job where they care, look somewhere else. I would of if I would known. I know now and I am running as fast as I can.
Pros
the patients only.
Do not work here
cna (Former Employee) –  monett, moOctober 6, 2014
this company is a bad company to work for! they under staff, underpay and lie! if you want to feel good about the job you do DO NOT work for them!! i worked for them when they bought out benchmark and it was the worst thing ever! they are not a company id be proud to say i work for. and they treat there residents very badly!!!
Pros
none.
Cons
hardly any breaks, not enought staff ever! do to "low resident count"
No move for "true" advancement
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 8, 2014
I worked for this company for over eight years. Got a college degree and was led to believe I would be considered for an Administrator in Trainer position. While I did move into different positions over the years, my ultimate goal was to be an Administrator and I was extremely upset that the interview wasn't a true interview. The regional manager didn't even know what I did for the company, though we had exchanged e-mails for a few years about my degree and my goals within the company. I would have liked to have been better prepared for the interview rather than called into the Administrator's office two minutes beforehand. Wish they would have respected me more.
Pros
family type atmosphere
Cons
no true advancement

2.3