Fundamental Employee Reviews in United States

Not worth it
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 11, 2016
This company could care less about their patients let alone the staff. Filling beds is the only focus yet there is never the supplies needed to care for the patients and the supplies you do have are the worst available. The pay is the lowest in the area and you always work short staffed because people are always quitting. Poor management makes working there impossible. The medical insurance is very expensive and covers NOTHING!! No raises even if your yearly review is complete with a hold rating. I don't recommend this company to anyone!!
Pros
A paycheck
Stay away
RN (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 12, 2016
The current Administrator is a wicked person who is bringing all of her family and friends in to work while firing everyone else! HR lady lies very bad and your check is never right! Short staff everyday! No raises! No respect! That is the worse job I have ever worked at! STAY AWAY!
Pros
Weekly pay
The company has no clue
Nurse (Former Employee) –  MissouriMarch 15, 2016
50 policy books but corporate management doesn't know a single line staff or resident. Middle management, worried about themselves not employee or the resident. Corporate micromanage from a far and have no clue what's going on in your building. Will fire people with no investigation but let others abuse staff for years with multiple complaints and no action. Residents are not the main focus it is money......
When co. took over, quality patient care went down.
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lancaster SCJune 22, 2016
As a nurse I always take pride in what I do and where I work. I wouldn't work for a place that I
wouldn't want my own loved ones to go to. This is that place! Quality of Care is poor just out to make a profit which is what business is and fine, but when it's at the expense of good quality, nursing care and quality supplies and that's if you even have them .Mandatory on call, several weeks out of year for each nurse. Mandatory 16 hr shifts has become a norm for cnas also . poor retention of nursing staff, DON constantly asks staff to work overtime if you don't, watch out, it's greatly frowned upon.. Definitely not a good work/life balance. Some coworkers friendly others rude, Nursing staff exhausted Poor communication between depts. Yet every one knows everybodies personal business, no hippa laws for staff. Very clicky administration with unprofessional qualities.
Would NOT recommend working for this company! Would NOT recommend it's services to any family or friends!
Pros
Always plenty of overtime
Cons
So many, low pay, no raises, building is dirty to name a few
Poor working conditions and management
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOFebruary 1, 2016
Management does not support workforce. Little or no training offered. Chronically understaffed. Staff that is there are burnt out. DONs only concern is to be home on time. Leadership members uncooperative. Never enough linens or supplies. Sad for the residents and dangerous for your license.
Pros
Residents and some of the employees
Cons
Poor management, dirty building, no training, inadequate staffing
The worst place on Earth
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  St. George, SCJune 20, 2016
I would rather be homeless living under the bridge than to work here!!! Its like walking straight through the gates of you know where every time you walk through the door. The patients are very sweet and the nurses are amazing but the people in the front are just terrible! Horrible people! The vibe in the place is just aweful! After leaving here I would sit in my car and pray so the no bad energy would follow me home! And most importantly, the pay is nothing!! Not enough to feed yourself not alone feed your family! Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Everything!!
The harsh truth hurts.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ballwin, MOFebruary 10, 2016
Until they get new management and staff this place will rate horribly! The DON is a waste of time. Some of the staff are genuinely nice and caring but for the most part it's drama and two faced back stabbing. High school mean girls! The place is also very dirty and run down. The patients are moderate acuity and behaviors. It's another world for sure.
Pros
12 hour shifts
Cons
Too numerous to say.
This is a horrible company to for unorganized very one sided they treat there cnas like garbage so run and i do mean run from this facility. Dont put
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Slinger, WIFebruary 3, 2016
Very horrible place to work play favorites and treat nurses like they don't matter they need to fire management and get new management because the whole system needs to be reconstructed
Horrible place(former employee)
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 29, 2016
Over worked employees, horrible management that really don't address problems correctly. Careless, wreckless and neglect to the residents. Discriminate against employess. Would not recommend to let your family go there. Patients that leave in worse condition than they came in with and wrongful neglect. The administrator won't correct problems unless it is to do with the garden. Very disturbing place to work at.
Never again
Cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOMay 24, 2016
The place is all about bad management need to be fired a traveling don don't know what she doing floor managers don't know what there doing and trying to flirt with anybody. Downstairs always smell like dodo, and the administrator (the 4th one) is a cross dresser so to all that apply for this job don't do it. You have been warned
Pros
Its a few nurses and cnas that do take care of the residents
Cons
Admin, don, some of the nurings staff full of #$%&
Need not apply
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Slinger, WIJune 18, 2016
Difficult place to work if you have any rsponsibility other than your job. Mandatory 16 hour work days occurs regularly for nursing staff. Agency staff refuse to work at facility due to the unrealistic work load. Best to bypass any application of employment for The Pavillion at Glacier Valley in Slinger WI. This cooperation needs to leave Wisconsin.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Fundamental Administrator
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMOctober 27, 2015
Great resources for Administrators, great coporate culture, excellent benefits there are many resources available to you in all aspects of Long term care
What A Joke!!
Fall Guy/Gal (Former Employee) –  N CharlestonMay 6, 2016
The company hasn't a clue of what is going on! The best thing you can do is stay away from this company and it's sister facilities. The upper management cares about just one thing, Their Butts! They will suck the blood out of you and then when they are done, will cast you aside like a worn out shoe. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Pros
NADA
Cons
Policies/Procedures
Terrible place to work
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMay 12, 2016
This is one worst places to work no breaks no help short staff every shift every day management treats staff like they don't matter
Pay sucks benefits aren't worth the money you pay
Run fast and far from this company
Pros
None not even friendly coworkers
Cons
Thier motto is not even worth the breath to say
Great work atmosphere.
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 12, 2016
I was my own boss everyday. I was given a plan and I got the Job done. I scheduled my own travel and managed the logistics of moving product from state to state. the hardest part of my job was leaving my family every week but we managed it well. I really did enjoy the travel and miss it too.
I love working with the elderly,sad this place only cared about money .
CMA (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXNovember 15, 2015
Worked here for two months. The management care more about what is on the census than patient care. Sad thing is that the patients see this as well. Walked in one staff asleep many time in patient rooms ,management was aware of the situation as well.
Pros
long lunch breaks when low census
Cons
for me it was close to home
Turn away and run! it's not worth your time or professional license.
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOMay 16, 2016
This place was the dirtiest nursing home I have ever seen. I made myself go to work for a week. And I just couldn't do it. I feel so sorry for the residents. They deserve better than that.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Too many
Fun residents but horrible management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXApril 15, 2016
Engaging with the residents is fun, but some CNA's help you and some don't. Management is never set in stone, and they are very inconsiderate. Think about this one before applying!!!
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
New management every day.
A good living.
Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 25, 2016
The company was very good to me. As a LPN you sometime grt no respect. This company gave a you a chance to get ahead if you worked hard and deserved it.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Insurance plan was not good.
Don't be used and abused as a professional!!
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2016
This place is a complete joke! Unappreciated, used to the max and then no matter how hard you work you never feel valued even as a human being trying to make a living!

2.1