FURST STAFFING

FURST STAFFING United States Employee Reviews

very good experience
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 26, 2015
provided me with plenty of opportunities and positions with some great companies. working for this company was a great experience.

March 30, 2015

Warehouseman, Thank you for the positive review. We are always thrilled when we receive feedback, especially positive. We do utilize the feedback as a way to improve our service to our clients (those seeking employment and companies seeking talent). We always welcome referrals for friends and family members who might be looking for work and be a good representative of FurstStaffing. You can receive a referral bonus! FurstStaffing

Temp
packer/temp (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2014
Learning new things in the ware house like inventory and packing.

November 24, 2014

Sorry to see the one star rating but glad you enjoyed learning about inventory and packing. Please let us know what we can do to improve your experience as a Furst employee. Thank you.

Office Assistant (Current Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 13, 2014
Being a temp agency I was able to work different jobs and really enjoyed being able to switch things up and try new things.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for your comment and the 5 star rating. Flexibility and learning new things is one of the advantages of working for a staffing company. Here are some other stats and benefits of working with a staffing firm (per ASA): ◾Half (49%) of staffing employees say it’s a way to get a permanent job. ◾Nine out 10 said staffing work made them more employable. ◾Half (49%) said staffing employment helped them get their foot in the door for a permanent job. ◾One-third (35%) were offered a permanent job by a client where they worked on an assignment, and two-thirds (66%) of those accepted the offers of permanent employment. Best wishes! FurstStaffing

What I've Learned
Material Handler / Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch bonuses
Cons: constant change
To be on time and improve everyday. Be accurate, follow all the steps no matter what, be fast and helpful.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Best wishes!!

Good temp placing agency
Temp-to-Hire (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: pay isn't bad, answered questions
Cons: can't really think of any
I got sent to one place while with this agency, that place ended up hiring me in so I don't have a whole lot of experience with them. The experience I did have was pleasant. They were easy to contact, answered any questions I had, etc.

August 4, 2014

Congratulations on being hired on! Thank you for your feedback!

II really liked working at the call center and handing out the gas cards for the consumers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 5, 2014
The typical day at work was answering many calls from patients who were in great need.

August 4, 2014

We are really happy to learn that you enjoyed working with FurstStaffing. Thank you for the feedback!

Temp Service
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMay 28, 2014
Pros: gets good jobs
Cons: temp agency
Always Got me decent jobs. One of the better temp agency's in Rockford.

August 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your sharing your thoughts.

Production Worker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 22, 2014
Furst staffing is a great place to work. The people that I worked with were great people.

April 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback on your employment with FurstStaffing. We appreciate it! Best wishes.

Furst is best staffing in he area
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 4, 2014
I have used Furst 2 times in my career. I gained a career from both placements.

April 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your reaching out to Furst when you needed and glad we were able to assist you. Best wishes.

Packer (Former Employee), Freeport, ILMarch 17, 2014
We stayed busy and co-workers were easy to get along with.Learned to work well with others.The most enjoyable part of work was meeting the dead line.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with your co-workers in a busy work environment. Best wishes!

Temporary Service
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMarch 11, 2014
FURST STAFFING is a temporary service. Very helpful in locating job opportunities in the Rockford area.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for your comments. In addition to Rockford, we also assist individuals seeking employment or a career change in and around the DeKalb, Stockton, Chicago, and Darlington (WI) areas. We also find the best resource for qualified candidates are referrals from Furst employees/candidates!

N/A
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILNovember 14, 2013
Answered phones, provided information regarding the company.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback on your assignment with Furst. We are sorry we only earned one star. We welcome additional feedback so we can improve our service to our clients: employees/candidates and companies.

Temp agency
Berner Food and Beverage/ Brewer (Former Employee), Stockton, ILOctober 10, 2013
This was a temp agency who helped me gain employment. I did not work for them long as I relocated to Michigan. I enjoyed working at Berner Food and Beverage where I made batches of Coffee for various companies such as Monster and Kroger.

October 15, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about working with FurstStaffing. We wish you the best in Michigan. If you need a referral to a staffing firm in Michigan, we do have relationships with other independent staffing firms who may be able to assist you.

They find you jobs.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 12, 2013
With them I got to work at a couple of different places. I had learned more with them then any where else.

October 1, 2013

Thank you for your comment. We are very happy we were able to partner together and secure you employment. We hope we assisting in improving your job search!

productive & effecrive
varied (Former Employee), Rockford, ILAugust 14, 2013
Vey good temporary agency to work for, very good aboput finding you work & jobs very quickly

August 21, 2013

We appreciate the feedback and do our best to align the job requirements and environment of our client companies with the expectations and experience of our client candidates.

All depends on what job they sent you to.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILAugust 13, 2013
Pros: pick and choose what job you want
Cons: low pay no benefits
I didn't like working for this staffing agency, low pay and no benefits.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with FurstStaffing. When a staffing firm reaches out to a candidate with a job offer, the job candidate should take into consideration all aspects (travel time, job responsibility, duration, and pay) when accepting the job opportunity. You are not required to accept the job offer. FurstStaffing does offer Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Holiday Pay; Appreciation Pay; 401K Profit Sharing, etc.

General Assembler
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILMarch 28, 2013
working like an Electro-Electrical assembler Presently Electro-Electrical Assembler Company:(Furst Staffing) Danfoss Power Enclosure degree (SKILLs) performs a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions in one or more of the following areas: Read Blueprint mean read and internet electrical drawing, schematic and technical guidance electric and hydraulic tools. Electronic or Electro-electrical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. The set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. Dress wire by stripping, crimping and terminating both low‐voltage and high‐voltage, Weigh, measure and check raw materials to ensure that batches manufactured contain proper ingredients in proper quantities. Performs incoming, raw material and final mfg inspection and/or audits of quality control programs. Set up, mix, receive, store and deliver and dispense production chemicals. Assists with routine repair and retest products. Performs the entire standard and some specialized and complex aspects within area of specialization. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition

November 19, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star ranking. We are happy you were pleased with your assignment @ Danfoss and with FurstStaffing.

un productive, un helpful, waste of time
none (Former Employee), rockford, illinoisMarch 3, 2013
Pros: ................
Cons: unreliable, uneffective
i filled out an application with them in october. for the first couple of a weeks, i called everyday. all they ever did was update my information, and put down that i was available for work. in 5 months i recieved no call, no email.the last time i called them they told that there just havent been any open positions. youre telling me that in 5 months there were no open positions in any of the places that they service? applying with "the top local employment agency" was an extremely un-productive, un helpful, waste of time. now i understand that this is hard time for employment seekers, especially entry level workers, but 5 months and not even one opportunity? i busted my butt to get the best grades that i could, and now youre telling me that because i chose to be a good student, and cant find a job? high school dropouts get employment over me because they have the experience? so basically my diploma means nothing. that is a little off topic, but it still somewhat ties into this review. in conclusion, this was a complete waste of time. all i see are good reviews on this site, so ill be surprised if this even makes it to your vision, but this is my honest opinion. maybe youll have a better experience than i have. maybe. good luck to all future applicants.

March 6, 2013

Sorry you felt the application process was a waste of time. We try to be as clear as possible that we serve two clients (individuals looking for employment or career changes and companies who have employment needs) and should a candidate's experience/skills match our client company's hiring requirements we will reach out to you. Many client companies do want specific experience to match their needs. Many client companies do not want to train. We appreciate your checking in with your availability (we encourage that weekly). FurstStaffing does not and cannot hire each and every person who applies with us....we would love to but we are hiring specific talent for specific opportunities. We wish you the best in you job search and hope we are able to assist at some point.

March 28, 2013

Thank you for your candid review. We are sorry you felt completing the application with us was a waste of time. Unfortunately, most staffing firms are not able to hire each and every individual who completes an application. Without knowing the specifics of your work experience & skills, we cannot comment much further. We do understand the job seekers frustration and thus we try to be upfront if we are not going to employ someone. We do not want to waste anyones time.

Had temporary assignments in Human Resources departments at two Rockford manufacturing companies.
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: lots to do.
Cons: job was eliminated.
I first worked "open enrollment" at Clarcor in Rockford. I was told they would offer me a permanent job, but it had just been announced that the company would moving its HR department out of state.

I then had a "temp" assignment at Invensys in Loves Park for two years. At that job, I assisted the HR department with mailings and open enrollment and I also worked with the hiring specialist. I reviewed resumes, contacted selected candidates and arranged their travel needs. I also arranged the interview schedule and contacted the engineers and department head needed for the interviews.

March 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments. It was very sad for the Rockford community when Clarcor moved their HQ to Tennessee. We are happy your enjoyed both positions through FurstStaffing/FurstProfessionals and appreciate the feedback.

March 28, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. It was unfortunate for our community when Clarcor relocated their to Franklin, TN. We are please we were able to assist you in continuing to utilize your HR skills & knowledge at Invensys.

My Experience
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Freeport, ILJanuary 31, 2013
It was my first time working with co workers i got along with everybody but the hardest part was keeping up with the pace but the most enjoyable part about the job is that i got to work for furst staffing.

March 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed working with FurstStaffing.

March 28, 2013

We are pleased you enjoyed working with FurstStaffing and you were in an environment where you and your co-workers worked well together. We hope you brought your concern about the pace up with your FurstStaffing rep. We want to make sure everyone feels confident and comfortable in their work setting and job responsibilities. Thanks again for the comments.

About FURST STAFFING

FurstStaffing provides workforce solutions throughout Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin and the Chicagoland area. We offer – Read more