Fuse

Fuse United States Employee Reviews

Fun Environment with a lot of great people
Cable Wrangler (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 4, 2013
A typical day at work consists of shooting multiple shows in one day. Sometimes there will be a musical performance, in which case we have to wait around a bit for lighting to set the stage for the performance. The hardest part of the job for me is to make sure i'm only doing my job and not someone else's job. As much as I like to help out on set, it's important to not do things that are not under the category of your position. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. There is such a diverse crew of people all with their own opinions and ideas that make for some fun moments when we have down time.
Great place to work, but not to grow
Music Programming & Talent Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2012
Pros: fun environment, benefits include help with tuition
Cons: lack of promotions and raises
Fuse is a fun, vibrant workplace full of creative minds. It is a great place to learn about the music industry, as well as the television industry. Unfortunately, Fuse is not a great place to grow in your career. Promotions and raises are rare an hard to come by. The people are great and the work can be really fun. The lack of motivation and incentives does make it hard to stay at the company.

About Fuse

Would you like to gain the attention of the young consumer? Set this Fuse and wait. Fuse (formerly Fuse Integrated Sports Marketing) – Read more