Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Marketing Department
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for all areas relating to the Company’s creative needs including package design, merchandising, product photography, marketing presentations, for a boutique beauty firm.
In a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, assist the Sales and Marketing departments with the complete creative management of two prestige beauty brands: 1 fragrance, 1 cosmetic.
Candidate must be an autonomous, self-starter that is prepared to own and get involved in all aspects of the creative process with a true “hands-on” approach. This person must be able to work with all levels of management in collaborative environment. Position requires strong organization, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BFA degree (or equivalent) in graphic/packaging design.
- 2-4 years graphic design experience (Branding, Packaging, In-house design department). Premium or luxury brand experience a plus.
- 2+ years experience in consumer package goods industry. Cosmetic and Beauty industry experience a plus.
- Must be an expert in at least Adobe CS6 programs including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of concept exploration, innovative solutions, a clear process and is visually appealing.
- Experience with branding, logo, package design.
- Strong understanding of prepress procedures.
- The ability to think quickly and problem-solve on the spot.
- Maintain brand aesthetic sensibilities.
- A thorough understanding of design principles.
- Personal commitment to quality.
- Excellent time management, organization & prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight timelines and meet deadlines.
- Flexible/Adaptable - able to quickly shift priorities and multi-task.
From delightful ginger/citrus and garlic to curry-kissed spices, lemony herbs and zesty peppers, there is nothing like MexiChin Blendz...