Fusion Consulting is seeking a database administrator (DBA) who can perform the following functions:
- Maintain the current stability of several SQL server environments.
- Develop back end of web based custom applications for our clients.
- Develop custom scripts to run against the database on an as needed basis for developmental purposes.
- Development of Crystal Reports
Fusion is a small business operations consulting firm which primarily services the governmental and healthcare industries. We operate as a team, working collectively to provide suitable outcomes for our clients based on our recommendations. Appropriate candidates should have the ability to work by themselves on projects alongside outside resources when needed. Dress code is business casual, and the appropriate candidate should have good documentation, verbal and analytical processing skills.
- Strong communication and personality
- Must be able to pass background clearance and drug tests.
- SQL DBA/Crystal Experience
- Health Insurance available
- Corporate Issued Thinkpad and Blackberry Q10
- Work from home on Fridays during Summer months.
- Ability to set a schedule which conforms to your personal life.
- Salary Range: (65-70k DOE) + Performance Bonuses
- This is a Full Time position at our Woodbridge, NJ office.