This position is all about turning client needs, wants and expectations into realities. You will alongside creative directors, social media experts, account executives and end clients to create and implement a variety of technical solutions. You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills. You will be responsible for application architecture, front-end implementation, database design/programming, and technical development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges and takes extreme pride in their work. You will work with a talented and creative team that doesn’t back away from a challenge and genuinely enjoys creating solutions for our clients.
- Experience working with HTML5 and mobile application development professionally or recreationally.
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming using Java and/or .net.
- A solid understanding of the web application development processes.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus.
- Experience optimizing applications for viewing on the web and on mobile/tablet platforms.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop or the Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience with jquery, ruby on rails, php, git, social media apis, and cms systems would be nice. At the very least the candidate should know what they are.
- Creation of sites from provided designs by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications using html, .net, java, php, ruby or other web development languages.
- Sit in on (and contribute to) solution design sessions.
- Design, creation, and maintenance of relational database schemas.
- Application and application framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Answer client questions and provide technical expertise.
- Record time daily.
- Take on other tasks as needed for successful project completion
Indeed - 17 months ago
At Fusion, we create experiential platforms, social media campaigns, brand identities, websites, interactive applications, and large scale...