FUSION Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

na
ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 10, 2017
Over ten years of experience in intensive care at multiple facilities around the country as a travel nurse. Maintain a strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Currently employed full time medical ICU as staff/charge nurse and continue to maintain a per diem position with Parallon Workforce Solutions throughout the New Orleans and Houston areas.
RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 30, 2017
Overall great company to work for. Good assignments and benefits. Have had some bad experiences over past several months but they seem to be getting things back in line.
Pros
Good benefits
Great Travel Company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 7, 2017
Good compensation for nationwide travel nurse contracts. 40 hour weeks plus call responsibilities. Dedicated staff worked proactively to locate job assignments.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Temporary
Basin Wyoming, Wyoming Retirement Center
Travel LPN (Former Employee) –  Basin, WYNovember 1, 2017
My experience and contract assignment was one of the best I have yet to experience to date. From the beginning process to applying through the hiring process to the end of the assignment was a smooth process and the assignment was exactly that was explained to me by my recruiter. It was one of the best assignment locations and I was so happy and pleased to have experienced out West.
Pros
timely and weekly pay, awesome recruiters
Cons
not enough assignments for requested locations
A Good Place to Work
Cath Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 10, 2017
Good and pretty effective management. Money isn't bad either. Work load is moderate (I used to handle much more!) leaving plenty of time for my family.
Pros
Attention to people
Cons
Sometimes hard to get to supervisor
productive and straght forward. Good company to make money and grow
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 23, 2017
A typical day at work is getting the job done with no accidents and the day to day operations run smoothly. What I have learned is what's listed in your contract is what's to be abide by no exception for you nor facility you are employed with..
Pros
Healthcare, teamwork, pay, insurance
Cons
early termination of contract
Contract RN (Current Employee) –  NCSeptember 12, 2017
Great travel company with competitive assignments and competitive pay. Recruiters are all very accessible and efficient. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in travel nursing
Good company
Travel Registered Nurse - Surgery (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 15, 2017
Very attentive to my needs as a traveler. Had no problems getting in contact with recruiter when needed. Tried every way to make my assignment as smooth as possible
Pros
great recruiter, competitive salary
Middle of the road
RN-ICU RN for Emergency (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 29, 2017
This company is what you expect from a travel agency. Above average in some areas, below in others. The people are very helpful. Pay, as always, could be better.
Travel PTA (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 26, 2017
Very good company to work for as a traveling therapist. Strong team work, quick to respond to question. If I go back to traveling again Fusion will be the first company I call.
Great culture for a traveler
Contract Travel LPN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68164June 14, 2017
My recruiter works hard to find a good travel fit for my needs. He takes care of all the business dealings, I just tell him what I'm interested in & he does the rest.
Excellent
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 24, 2017
I loved working for Fusion! My recruiter was very helpful and knowledgeable. I loved that I got to travel every 13 weeks and get to see different states as well as doing the job I loved.
sucks
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 13, 2017
Fusion Medical will not take care of you if your injured, plus they are hard company to get a hold of answering machine is always going on. Do not recommend. .
Pros
good pay
Cons
not good customer service
fusion
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Bi Timber MontanaFebruary 7, 2017
Easy to communicate with staff. Problems addressed immediately. Always able o get in contact with fusion staff to get problems solved
Take great care of you and do everything they can to find you a job you want.
Perioperative Nurse (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 1, 2017
I have really enjoyed my experience with fusion and hope to continue working with them. This was my first job after getting out the Army and this company and my recruiter fought to get me placement, ensuring I would have a good job. I talked with other companies that dismissed me because I was a few months shy of a requested level of work experience. I got placed in a great hospital.
Travel PT
Travel Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2017
Got placed in a clinic with illegal billing practices and informed my recruiter. Fusion did not help me in anyway despite multiple calls for help and appeal to upper management. It became a toxic with environment at the clinic and they cancelled my contract with one weeks notice. I had moved across country for this job with my toddler. Fusion would not enforce the 30 day notice standard in travel contracts claiming I just didn't get along with clinic owner, which left me with no job and stuck to a 3 month lease. To make matters worse they placed another traveler in same clinic despite my warnings about illegal billing behaviors. All about $$$ to them and fusion will throw you under the bus to make a buck.
Fun Place to Work
NURSING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 4, 2016
Great place to work. Most people are great. Great rapport. Great clients and personnel. Moral is awesome. NO outdated approaches. Excellent work culture.
very helpful account managers
Medical Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 27, 2016
I've enjoyed my time with Fusion. I've been able to find good assignments in my preferable locations. Hardest part is finding an assignment in my hometown.
Best of the best!
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Travel, USAOctober 9, 2016
Fusion Medical Staffing is family!
As a travel Critical Care RN with many years of experience Fusion is the best by far.
The staff at the main home office are supurb. My Recruiter and all of the rest are fabulous to work with.
Pros
To many to list! Weekly pay, benefits, being able to contact your recruiter at anytime. Team players!
Cons
None really?
Caring and compassionate
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 2, 2016
I came to Fusion after having a position pulled out from under me at a major medical center. Fusion was able to help me get work and maintain it long term. Rate of pay was best in the business and my agent is extremely available at all hours. Which is great news for us off-shifters, ha! Overall, I would work for this company as long as they would have me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUSION Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8