We are a industry leading expedited trucking, brokerage, and 3rd Party Logistics company based in Brighton Michigan. We service all of North America including Mexico and Canada. We seek enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with limitless potential for career growth!
We are currently seeking Logistics Coordinators and Customer Service support staff. Ideal candidate will have experience in the expedited transportation industry, but willing to train the right individuals.
We are seeking experienced and entry level applicants:
We seek candidates with the following skills:
- Business Insight-Displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Customer Service-Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Professionalism-Reacts well under pressure; upholds organizational values; treats people with respect; ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Strategic Thinking-Analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Motivation-Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Dependability-Takes responsibility for own actions; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets desired results.
- Place shipments on the external bid board.
- Knowledge of expedited rates and fuel surcharges.
- Expert at rate negotiations with clients and carriers.
- Track and Trace shipments to insure on time performance.
- Professional communication with drivers and agents.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate and help manage customized load planning strategies.
- Help implement operational strategies.
- Provide excellent guidance to dispatchers, contractors and fleet owners.
- Manage partner carriers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Handle all paperwork associated with the shipment.
- Train and support new and existing staff.
- Coordinate with superiors management of staff and departments.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Windows applications
- Please reply with resume to be considered.