Fusion Employee Reviews

Grus construction
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Grus is Located in FloridaNovember 8, 2017
I worked for Grus Construction as they sent me to those various places but I am looking for something a little more permanent in the St Paul/ Minneapolis area.
Whatever
Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAOctober 30, 2017
Poor management just like every other call center in the world. I dont like management that doesnt have the backs of their employees and back in the day, they were some of the worst.
Fusion Medical is a great travel company
RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2017
Fusion Travel takes great care of their nurses. The benefits are more than what you would expect from a travel company. They were easy to talk to and were able get many of the assignments that were desired.
Pros
Instant contact and communication.
Cons
No PTO
Provide customers with friendly service in order for them to enjoy their shopping experience.
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tawas City, MichiganSeptember 8, 2017
I was responsible for assisting customers around the store, while answering any questions that they may have as well as checking them out at the cash register. I also helped with stocking the store and making the merchandise look organized and appealing as well as counting out the cash drawer each day.
Great Experience
Beyond Inspiration- Designer (Former Employee) –  Kent, OHSeptember 5, 2017
This collaboration allows for a lot of creative freedom. Working across different disciplines opens your mind to new possibilities in design. No pay applicable
poor management
Server, Food Runner (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 27, 2017
Bounced checks every pay day, did not get paid for weeks. never got tipped out till days later. Management was never around, always unfair, poor judgment on guest situations. Always stressed because nothing was correct. Poor miscommunication in the kitchen.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
work enviornment
small company limited growth
Exec (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
In a perfect world this would be a perfect job.
Multiple management changes and infrequent communication from management make it difficult to excel and stagnate motivation of employees.
they could have gave us time
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 7, 2017
I like working with the people who worked there I like the hours but the pay was not that good and they ended the job and put lot of people out of work with no notices good .and but I like the job it was a lot to do for the little pay
Pros
the hours
Cons
closing down
I love working for Fusion. They are honest and comply with the law.
Home Health Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 1, 2017
Working for Fusion, I have learned so much regarding Medicare rules and regulations behind the scenes. Management is huge on Q/A which is great as I feel it only protects you and you are educated if there is something you are not documenting that is required. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexible and caring superiors
Cons
Not enough benefits.
Great place for someone who wants to work and work only
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaysville, UTJuly 27, 2017
If you love your job and all you want to do with your time is your job, then this is a great place. If you want any sort of job/ work life balance then I do not recommend it.
this place is a meat grider
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 25, 2017
Jobs like this are a dime a dozen for a reason, the system is not designed to work well, the customers are awful and the training is lack luster. in short, I recomend you not work for any call centers.
Pros
employee events monthly
Cons
no functional break system
Excellent work environment
Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Titusville, FLJune 25, 2017
Fusion LLC is a catering and event production company. The work environment is one of the most comfortable and easy going. Our clients depend on us to ensure they have all of the tools necessary to execute a memorable event. There is nothing that we wouldn't try to do to make our clients feel at ease. Our goal is provide our community with an outlet where they can acquire the vendors they need and ensure to be offered a reasonable price for their needs.

The hardest part of the job would be that you get to know your clients very well over the process of planning their weddings and once the event day comes there is a good chance we won't hear from them again. Most people do not get married several times.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients whom do return. It seems that we build a relationship with them through the assistance that we offer. To continue to book their children's birthday parties, their anniversaries and all other social moments to them is truly a blessing.
Pros
Ability to offer experience to the company.
Cons
It is a small business so most positions are contracted.
Needs more structure
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAFebruary 12, 2017
Needs more structure, a lot of office talk that is not professional. Good opportunities for learning, yet not consistent. Good energy and ideas, lacks follow through.
Pros
Good opportunities for learning
Cons
Lacks structure
Awesome and hard working co-workers/team!
Server (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 17, 2017
As a server, I managed all front of house transactions. I was in charge of complete guest satisfaction with incredible table service. I maintained front of house inventory, and as well, made alcoholic beverages.
Fun
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 15, 2017
I met great coworkers who later on became good friends and customers who I enjoyed seeing every day . I learned to associate with different types of people through my time there.
Pros
Great pay, breaks
Cons
Rude customers
disappointed
at&t rep (Former Employee) –  Draper Old Farm, UTJanuary 4, 2017
i have worked in amazing cultures with companies and this one was the most unprofessional i had ever been in. never saw a smiling face . The management gave broken promises of compensation. no one worked as a team, only one person was hitting high sales, to me if you have a floor of successful people then that is a great company but only 1... not impressed
Pros
hours were perfect
Cons
everything
fun work enviorment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 13, 2016
Overall, Fusion was a great place to work. I would always leave with a smile on my face and a great story to tell. What I learned was to have patience because, not everything will go my way! The management was okay, It would have been better to have more communication! The hardest pat of the job was some of the hard phone calls. But, the most enjoyable part was being surrounded with people who are dedicated to their job, just as I am. And, love to help!
Pros
Gifts, Discounts, Game Prizes
Cons
Short Breaks
Very fluid and adaptive company
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYNovember 25, 2016
Fusion is always ahead of the curve and on top of their game. Their facility is run smoothly and professionally.

Their many aspects of business including a in-house cadaver bio-skills lab is just one aspect that makes them so unique and a valued asset within the medical industry.
Pros
Learning newest technology
Cons
Positive people / hard working.
Colox team building events (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZSeptember 1, 2016
It was fantastic working different events for fusion staffing. I enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of really great people! Although the you must be on your feet for many hours, the high pay/hour was very well worth it in my opinion. I loved how you got to choose the events you apply for so that it doesn't mess with your schedule at all.
Pros
Meet people
Cons
On your feet for several hours
Very exciting team to be apart of!
Marketing/Promotions (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 29, 2016
Fusion is awesome. They always have jobs available for you to choose from. I really love working for this company. Very nice and polite staff that are very helpful in assisting you.
Pros
good breaks. meet good people.
Cons
sometimes on duty manager may not be helpful