Fusion Employee Reviews

Awesome and hard working co-workers/team!
Server (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 17, 2017
As a server, I managed all front of house transactions. I was in charge of complete guest satisfaction with incredible table service. I maintained front of house inventory, and as well, made alcoholic beverages.
Fun
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 15, 2017
I met great coworkers who later on became good friends and customers who I enjoyed seeing every day . I learned to associate with different types of people through my time there.
Pros
Great pay, breaks
Cons
Rude customers
disappointed
at&t rep (Former Employee) –  Draper Old Farm, UTJanuary 4, 2017
i have worked in amazing cultures with companies and this one was the most unprofessional i had ever been in. never saw a smiling face . The management gave broken promises of compensation. no one worked as a team, only one person was hitting high sales, to me if you have a floor of successful people then that is a great company but only 1... not impressed
Pros
hours were perfect
Cons
everything
fun work enviorment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 13, 2016
Overall, Fusion was a great place to work. I would always leave with a smile on my face and a great story to tell. What I learned was to have patience because, not everything will go my way! The management was okay, It would have been better to have more communication! The hardest pat of the job was some of the hard phone calls. But, the most enjoyable part was being surrounded with people who are dedicated to their job, just as I am. And, love to help!
Pros
Gifts, Discounts, Game Prizes
Cons
Short Breaks
Very fluid and adaptive company
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYNovember 25, 2016
Fusion is always ahead of the curve and on top of their game. Their facility is run smoothly and professionally.

Their many aspects of business including a in-house cadaver bio-skills lab is just one aspect that makes them so unique and a valued asset within the medical industry.
Pros
Learning newest technology
Cons
Positive people / hard working.
Colox team building events (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZSeptember 1, 2016
It was fantastic working different events for fusion staffing. I enjoyed it a lot and met a lot of really great people! Although the you must be on your feet for many hours, the high pay/hour was very well worth it in my opinion. I loved how you got to choose the events you apply for so that it doesn't mess with your schedule at all.
Pros
Meet people
Cons
On your feet for several hours
Very exciting team to be apart of!
Marketing/Promotions (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 29, 2016
Fusion is awesome. They always have jobs available for you to choose from. I really love working for this company. Very nice and polite staff that are very helpful in assisting you.
Pros
good breaks. meet good people.
Cons
sometimes on duty manager may not be helpful
Find jobs are compatible to your experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 14, 2016
Have staffing service representatives that will help you find jobs with your experience. Will offer training when required to get a job that you are interested in.
Pros
Find jobs that match your interests
Cons
Not enough benefits
Good place to work, if they had work!
Precision Grinder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2016
Low stress atmosphere to work at. Due to the oil and gas slump also a non-productive atmosphere as well. Other than that not a bad place to work, well established and personnel are knowledgeable. Technology is up to date.
Pros
Ice cream socials, 2 breaks during the work day, Low stress atmosphere
Cons
No O/T available unless your an inspector, no profit sharing, management needs to be more proactive in getting work for craftsman on shop floor, No annual review process for employees.
Productive and great place to work.
Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 29, 2016
At Fusion, we’re in the business of connecting customers and online retailers to highly optimized ancillary products in real-time. While many would consider us a marketing technology company, we like to think of ourselves as a people company.

Family friendly environment. Heavy focus on work life balance and CSR.
Underwent Management Restructuring
Construction Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2016
Fusion was great when I first started with them. But they changed their managers and staff; after that no one called or communicated with me. As a Consultant that made it difficult.
Pros
Nothing outstanding.
Cons
Poor communication.
Ecommerce Optimization
Production Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2015
I serve as a key resource to ensure all aspects of the maintenance of numerous scalable and highly available eCommerce system environments are available 24x7x365. On a day to day basis I liaise with vendors, internal clients and partners to resolve problems in a timely manner
Good work environment
cashier (Current Employee) –  rancho cordova CaAugust 10, 2015
Working here has let me gain high experience in customer service and helping others to chose what is fit for them. Great work environment and always very professional. Always busy and always a good vibe with this company.
Fun place
pre screener (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 6, 2015
I loved working their but they dont secure you with a stable job. They are very easy to work for and make it fun to be their. They need yo train people a little more on what they have to do.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
No stability
Fresh outlook and unlimited space for taking charge
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WaJuly 7, 2015
Fusion was an excellent organization to work for. I gained more confidence with my business skills with meeting with large companies and communicating via email to procure Auction donations.

I learned great time management skills with working independently or in a group format along with my resourceful and helpful co-workers.
Pros
encouraged to work independantly, explore and research
Cons
short breaks
Good Enviroment
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Not being able to help customer with getting health insurance.
Co workers were fun and foced employees. Learned to be an active learner .
Pros
free coffee
Cons
temporary
Busy around the clock
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Fusion in Monroe is a busy work place. As a bus boy it took a lot to prepare tables each time someone would leave as for there was always another group of people waiting to be seated. Other than that it has great management and great cooks.
Over all amazing place to volunteer
Volunteer/ helper (Current Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZJune 8, 2014
Love trying new things like the taco dinner we had back in November 2013
Horrible
Cashier (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAApril 10, 2014
Wasnt a very good enviorment
i was the only worker besides the manager
Productive and Peaceful Workplace
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaFebruary 26, 2014
On a typical day at work I answer inbound calls, make outbound calls and value each customer and provide satisfying solutions to their request or issues. Ive learned the importance of customer service from working here. Management and co-workers here are fine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9