FusionStorm Employee Reviews

Great Company to work at
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 5, 2017
Very good company, Work Environment is very competitive and seniors are very supportive. Manager is very good and he help us in every way and great platform to get expose to different technologies
Horrible place to work!
Procurement Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 26, 2017
Horrible Company!!!! Where can I begin... well Procurement and Finance group is hostile towards everyone. They overwork and stress you with long hours. There are no benefits to working here. STAY AWAY! You have been warned!
High turnover in employees
Accounts Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MA 02038July 8, 2017
Before considering working for this company, I would recommend listening to more than one persons opinion. The work culture is difficult to say the least. There are some good people still there but Management is non existent. Do your homework before excepting a position here.
Productive and fun open place
Entrepreneurial Spirit (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJune 9, 2017
Pro:
Employees have flexibility to work from home, out of regional offices, etc

You get to work with great people that are working hard to be successful

Con:
Like most small companies you have to stand on your own two feet. There is no hiding within the organization.
Pros
Employees have flexibility to work from home, out of regional offices, etc
Cons
Like most small companies you have to stand on your own two feet.
Fun and productive working environment
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAApril 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my experience working at Funsionstorm. I loved that the employees were themselves, at the same time worked very hard even if it required working overtime. It showed how much they were dedicated to their job. I also enjoy the family environment that was present. Everyone was so willing to help. If something went wrong, they worked together to correct the error and get it done. It was something I was amazed by.
Great environment.
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 11, 2017
My boss and the project managers really did a great job to make sure we were not being overworked. If we had something personal on our schedule ahead of time the PM's would not book projects for us at that time. Enjoyed my time with this company.
it has a good work environment
Logistics Technician/Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJanuary 1, 2017
A typical day at work is staging the workorders that needs to be stage for the configuration.Inspection of the physical layer if the device is working properly before being shippied to the customer.
Pros
free lunches during long hours at work
Great Company for Data Center
Director of Solutions Sales (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 13, 2016
Fusionstorm bring true solutions for Data Center to the end customer with total system buildout with consulting and implementation. The international portion of the Fusionstorm offering gives a consistent process for all types of deployments. Fusionstorm has had great success in the full rollouts with key clients for years.
Great Team, great place to work
Senior Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHNovember 29, 2016
Everyone at FusionStorm goes out of their way to help the team. Management respects their team and help develop their people. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we deliver solutions that are beneficial to our customers.
Good software company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2016
ComponentOne is a good company to work for, great co-workers, unique atmosphere, great products. All-in-all, working for ComponentOne provided a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the software market.
Get in and get out
Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CaSeptember 12, 2015
It's a great stepping stone a first time "real job" after college. If you're a mid level, not so much...Also, there are a ton of perks, especially if you are on the sales team (lots of sales support, which is nice). It was very common to get free or left over tickets to sports games, music events, lots of paid work events & travel etc. However, the sales managers act like their stuff doesn't stink. It was very common to see them put people down behind their backs. That behavior is childish and won't foster good company culture.
finance organization is a revolving door
Finance (Former Employee) –  Franklin MAJuly 27, 2015
This place is by far the worst place I ever worked. Mgt. has no clue how to treat people and the finance organization is in a constant revolving door mode.
Good ol boys club and no room for advancement if you're not in Sales
Professional Services (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 11, 2014
Lots of last minute do's and don'ts
Management needs A LOT of improvement. They don't allow you to advance in your role and expect you to do a great job without any guidance or training.
Place is very toxic! Stay away!
Company Overall Review of for 4 years of being employed there
Enterprise Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2013
Fusionstorm is made up of a series of talented, pre and post sales engineers, C-Level managers, mentors and a great group of sales people that are now part of my closest network of business professionals and friends.

Fusionstorm allowed for business professionals like myself to build a business model that would allow for me to successfully create a business of my own. I was able to focus on customer accounts that I had long term relationships with. My co-workers were extremely fair in allowing for one another to work accounts were the relationships were. I started working at Fusionstorm by bringing on 80 net new customer logos in my first year and those accounts remained mine and as I grew my back ground of technology I was able to move into the enterprise space with managements help. The hardest part of my job was there wasn't enough hours in the day. Balancing work and home life was extremely hard to do. I am very dedicated to my job and luckily I am blessed with a wonderful husband that took on responsibilities of taking care of our daughter. What I did love most about my job is the relationships that I have built with my customers. I have over 16 years of customer relationships that I pride myself on. I have built a database of people that will immediately bring revenue to any company that hires me. I am very passionate about my IT career and pour my heart and soul into it.

I am looking forward to moving into my next career path.
good place to start first job
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  SacramentoApril 27, 2013
Fun place to work, I learn alot from this place. Too bad current management support is poor. Management does not understand team, too much last minute do's and don't's.
Pros
Many snacks and drinks, flexible breaks
Cons
Management don't understand the team
Super fun and flexible company!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 24, 2013
Basically start up mentality. Do what you need to get things done. Fast paced and rewarded for outstanding work.
Leading Nationwide IT Company
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Many solutions & services to offer both in house and Cloud based
Vendor neutral Managed Services Sales
Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2012
Worked with some very bright people selling best of breed technologies to a wide array of clients. Very fast paced environment and had to be agile on a daily basis. Accomplished a lot for the limited staff provided. I enjoyed my co-workers and finding solutions for clients that produced the best ROI/TCO.
Pros
vendor neutral. bright co-workers. state of art data centers
Cons
work/life balance. limited resources and processes. under staffed for volume of sales.
Lots of good people
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 10, 2012
Everyone pulls their own weight and enjoys what they do. They have great benefits and treat their employees well.
Pros
hard working employees, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
challenging duties, many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FusionStorm. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8