FusionStorm

FusionStorm Employer Reviews

Company Overall Review of for 4 years of being employed there
Enterprise Account Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2013
Fusionstorm is made up of a series of talented, pre and post sales engineers, C-Level managers, mentors and a great group of sales people that are now part of my closest network of business professionals and friends.

Fusionstorm allowed for business professionals like myself to build a business model that would allow for me to successfully create a – more... business of my own. I was able to focus on customer accounts that I had long term relationships with. My co-workers were extremely fair in allowing for one another to work accounts were the relationships were. I started working at Fusionstorm by bringing on 80 net new customer logos in my first year and those accounts remained mine and as I grew my back ground of technology I was able to move into the enterprise space with managements help. The hardest part of my job was there wasn't enough hours in the day. Balancing work and home life was extremely hard to do. I am very dedicated to my job and luckily I am blessed with a wonderful husband that took on responsibilities of taking care of our daughter. What I did love most about my job is the relationships that I have built with my customers. I have over 16 years of customer relationships that I pride myself on. I have built a database of people that will immediately bring revenue to any company that hires me. I am very passionate about my IT career and pour my heart and soul into it.

I am looking forward to moving into my next career path. – less
good place to start first job
Support Analyst (Current Employee), SacramentoApril 27, 2013
Pros: many snacks and drinks, flexible breaks
Cons: management don't understand the team
Fun place to work, I learn alot from this place. Too bad current management support is poor. Management does not understand team, too much last minute do's and don't's.
Leading Nationwide IT Company
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Glendale, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Many solutions & services to offer both in house and Cloud based
Vendor neutral Managed Services Sales
Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2012
Pros: vendor neutral. bright co-workers. state of art data centers
Cons: work/life balance. limited resources and processes. under staffed for volume of sales.
Worked with some very bright people selling best of breed technologies to a wide array of clients. Very fast paced environment and had to be agile on a daily basis. Accomplished a lot for the limited staff provided. I enjoyed my co-workers and finding solutions for clients that produced the best ROI/TCO.
Lots of good people
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMay 10, 2012
Pros: hard working employees, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons: challenging duties, many hours
Everyone pulls their own weight and enjoys what they do. They have great benefits and treat their employees well.