FusionStorm Employee Reviews

Good software company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2016
ComponentOne is a good company to work for, great co-workers, unique atmosphere, great products. All-in-all, working for ComponentOne provided a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the software market.
Get in and get out
Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CaSeptember 12, 2015
It's a great stepping stone a first time "real job" after college. If you're a mid level, not so much...Also, there are a ton of perks, especially if you are on the sales team (lots of sales support, which is nice). It was very common to get free or left over tickets to sports games, music events, lots of paid work events & travel etc. However, the sales managers act like their stuff doesn't stink. It was very common to see them put people down behind their backs. That behavior is childish and won't foster good company culture.
finance organization is a revolving door
Finance (Former Employee) –  Franklin MAJuly 27, 2015
This place is by far the worst place I ever worked. Mgt. has no clue how to treat people and the finance organization is in a constant revolving door mode.
Good ol boys club and no room for advancement if you're not in Sales
Professional Services (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 11, 2014
Lots of last minute do's and don'ts
Management needs A LOT of improvement. They don't allow you to advance in your role and expect you to do a great job without any guidance or training.
Place is very toxic! Stay away!
Company Overall Review of for 4 years of being employed there
Enterprise Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2013
Fusionstorm is made up of a series of talented, pre and post sales engineers, C-Level managers, mentors and a great group of sales people that are now part of my closest network of business professionals and friends.

Fusionstorm allowed for business professionals like myself to build a business model that would allow for me to successfully create a business of my own. I was able to focus on customer accounts that I had long term relationships with. My co-workers were extremely fair in allowing for one another to work accounts were the relationships were. I started working at Fusionstorm by bringing on 80 net new customer logos in my first year and those accounts remained mine and as I grew my back ground of technology I was able to move into the enterprise space with managements help. The hardest part of my job was there wasn't enough hours in the day. Balancing work and home life was extremely hard to do. I am very dedicated to my job and luckily I am blessed with a wonderful husband that took on responsibilities of taking care of our daughter. What I did love most about my job is the relationships that I have built with my customers. I have over 16 years of customer relationships that I pride myself on. I have built a database of people that will immediately bring revenue to any company that hires me. I am very passionate about my IT career and pour my heart and soul into it.

I am looking forward to moving into my next career path.
good place to start first job
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  SacramentoApril 27, 2013
Fun place to work, I learn alot from this place. Too bad current management support is poor. Management does not understand team, too much last minute do's and don't's.
Pros
Many snacks and drinks, flexible breaks
Cons
Management don't understand the team
Super fun and flexible company!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 24, 2013
Basically start up mentality. Do what you need to get things done. Fast paced and rewarded for outstanding work.
Leading Nationwide IT Company
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Many solutions & services to offer both in house and Cloud based
Vendor neutral Managed Services Sales
Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2012
Worked with some very bright people selling best of breed technologies to a wide array of clients. Very fast paced environment and had to be agile on a daily basis. Accomplished a lot for the limited staff provided. I enjoyed my co-workers and finding solutions for clients that produced the best ROI/TCO.
Pros
vendor neutral. bright co-workers. state of art data centers
Cons
work/life balance. limited resources and processes. under staffed for volume of sales.
Lots of good people
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 10, 2012
Everyone pulls their own weight and enjoys what they do. They have great benefits and treat their employees well.
Pros
hard working employees, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
challenging duties, many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FusionStorm. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9