Futron Incorporated a federal integrator is looking to hire an entry level Inside Sales Manager to support internal sales personnel and federal customers. Futron is looking for highly motivated individuals who can work within in a team environment. Applicants should be highly organized, good oral and written communicators, and be able to stay focused in a fast paced sales environment. Day to day duties will include:
- Supporting sales staff in quote generation and pricing exercises.
- Monitoring and responding to government bid boards
- Supporting assigned federal customers with quotations, customer service, follow up, customer satisfaction surveys, and other assigned tasks
- Support in marketing, customer, and vendor outreach
- Attending local meetings when and if required in a support manner
- Participating in assigned internal working groups to improve internal processes or procedures
The Inside Account Manager will work out of the Futron Woodbridge, VA office, daily during normal working hours 8am to 5pm. At a minimum applicants should have the following qualifications to be eligible for interviews or hiring:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree of higher
- Experience or relevant qualifications in communicating and establishing working relationships with people
- Knowledge and a strong proficiency using software applications such as MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe, Google, Share Point, and Drop Box
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- The understanding of sales concepts such as cost, sell, mark up, etc….
- Extremely strong organizational skills allowing for the ability to multi task during extremely busy days
- The ability to speak comfortably with strangers and portray confidence
- A commitment to accurate and quick response times when called upon for support
- A willingness and excitement to learn new terms, technologies, or ways of working
Successful candidates will work out of Futron’s Woodbridge, VA office. Salary ranges will be dependent on candidates experience and certifications but will be competitive with local, Washington DC Metro, industry rates. Position includes full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401K, life insurance), vacation, travel reimbursement, personal PC, cell phone, and all other resources needed to fulfill job role requirements.
Must be a United States citizen and be able to pass a background check.
In order to apply, please go to www.FutronInc.com, the career section, and complete the online application provided with resume attached.
Futron Incorporated is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, AA/M/F/D/V