The Data Management Specialist is expected to comply with all applicable regulatory guidelines and safe operating practices, to produce a service that meets the standards of The Georgia Department of Education’s 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program, and to proactively support all Future Foundation needs.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
1. Manage CAYEN Afterschool 21 data system by registering new participants and maintaining attendance and visitor logs. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
2. Confirms accuracy of data such as activities and events conducted, days, dates, times, locations, and instructors.
3. Keeps track of received data and source documents.
4. Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
5. Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
6. Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
7. Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered.
8. Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
9. Processes various forms.
10. Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
11. Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
12. Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
13. Maintain confidentiality and professional ethics.
14. Performs general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones, etc.
15. Perform other administrative and evaluation duties as assigned.
- Must have at least a BA degree and have at least 2 years of experience involved in the data collection and monitoring of social services related projects and activities, or a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to enter data accurately at a given speed.
- Strong typing, analytical, and computer skills.
Position is 10 hours per week and work from home with bi-weekly meetings at the office.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!