Future Payment Technologies

Future Payment Technologies Employer Reviews

Great Company to Work For
ISA (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2014
Daily coaching from direct supervisor. My manager shows true concern for my personal well being and always takes care of issues that may arise. The preset appointments are great, but you are also given the freedom to go out and generate your own sales which gives you the opportunity to have unlimited income potential. TM
Do not work for them
Sales Rep (Former Employee), MinneapolisDecember 20, 2013
I accepted a position with future payment technologies and was told I would be receiving 3 - 5 qualified appointments per day. I sat through approximately 5 hours of training calls and spent an additional 3-4 hours on my own familiarizing myself with their product. I received 3 appointments the first day in the field, but only one of them was a legitimate – more... business. After that I only received a total of 7 appointments over the course of 3 weeks, none of which were actually qualified.

They eventually told me that they couldn't schedule appointments for me, but that I was welcome to keep selling their product on my own with no support. No thanks!!

I would strongly recommend steering clear of Future Payment Technologies. – less
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), United StatesNovember 27, 2013
Pros: good commisions
Cons: no salary
Great oppertunity for some one that is self motivated. A typical day at work you have four pre set appointments

About Future Payment Technologies

Future Payment Technologies ("Future Paytech"), located in Dallas, Texas, and founded in 2006, provides electronic payment – Read more

Future Payment Technologies Photos