Future Payment Technologies

Future Payment Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

Structured environment with a fair work/ life balance
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2016
A typical day at Future Pay consisted of stocking the executive break room and making coffee for the executives. I would greet people coming in for interviews and meetings, exercising my hospitality experience.
Pros
Hour lunches, self-managing, healthcare, structured environment
Cons
Job security, advancement in opportunities
U gotta have ambition to sell
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXMarch 28, 2016
Stressful you have to meet a quota or ur gone. Excellent training I'll give it that but when ur loose on the phones different story. Great hours if only wanting to work 35 a week. 9.50 an hour but to move up in pay u gotta sell. Some customers nice others will call u every name in the book and tell u to get a real job.
They push u to sell. 10 min breaks go by fast.
Just very stressful, repetitive work.
Pros
If u only need 35 hrs 9-5 schedule
Cons
Stressful, repetitive, gotta make quota or out.
worse company to work for and represent
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 15, 2016
As a sales representative the training was short and the worse part of the training is they teach and expect you to tell prospective merchant is not true. " next day access to funds" " free equipment"
" our system will increase your sales and profit margins"
Future Payment Technologies is a good example what a company shouldn't do ...
Their Corporate Manager/Trainers (Trevor/Jason/Willie) are not reflecting an honest business culture nor they should represent any honest and productive card processing company in this country
Pros
Cons
Their computer presentation is different from the actual services and promises
Busy
Business to Business Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2015
enjoyed being on my own and making decisions. management was great and open to teach anything. potential for advancement just was not available.
Pros
Money
Cons
Travel
overbearing and underpaid under-funded
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  sherman txJuly 8, 2015
half your pay is based off of sales for appointments you set, yet only a 1/4 of the sales even get ran. there is no up to date equipment. broken chairs, computers, head sets. this would be what we call a corporate business milking job turn over

dead end job

more opportunity for advancement at mcdonlalds
A Fun Ever Changing Job that is Full of Thrills.
Independent Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2014
I Learned some Serious Sales skills and how to get along with my Coach and others efficiently and effectively. I had to drive routes a lot but I had fun while there at that Job.
Pros
see new places
Cons
long drives and slow pay
Great Company to Work For
ISA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2014
Daily coaching from direct supervisor. My manager shows true concern for my personal well being and always takes care of issues that may arise. The preset appointments are great, but you are also given the freedom to go out and generate your own sales which gives you the opportunity to have unlimited income potential. TM
Do not work for them
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisDecember 20, 2013
I accepted a position with future payment technologies and was told I would be receiving 3 - 5 qualified appointments per day. I sat through approximately 5 hours of training calls and spent an additional 3-4 hours on my own familiarizing myself with their product. I received 3 appointments the first day in the field, but only one of them was a legitimate business. After that I only received a total of 7 appointments over the course of 3 weeks, none of which were actually qualified.

They eventually told me that they couldn't schedule appointments for me, but that I was welcome to keep selling their product on my own with no support. No thanks!!

I would strongly recommend steering clear of Future Payment Technologies.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 27, 2013
Great oppertunity for some one that is self motivated. A typical day at work you have four pre set appointments
Pros
good commisions
Cons
no salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Payment Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.