FutureCare

FutureCare Employer Reviews

Not the best that I've worked
CNA/GNA (Former Employee), Randallstown, MDOctober 25, 2014
I saw alot of clients suffer do to poor care.Wrong environment for most elderly clients.
nice place to work
Weekend Supervisor (Former Employee), Reisterstown, MDMay 14, 2014
residents and their families are very appreciative of the work we do.
nice work place
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: leaving friendly place
wonderful place to work with lots of team work and open door policy!
its okay
Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 14, 2014
I enjoy what I do but it is time I advance in my career
I like my place of employment.
Management is okay
Everyone their are very friendly
ok place to work
lpn (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 19, 2013
first nursing job. clicks of africans, and friends exsist.
n/a
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 11, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: work load
futurecare facility was where i got most of my experience. immediately i got my LPN licensed i was hired to a vent units. it is a great enviroment to work, and the staffs are team workers.
fun place to work enjoy my patients anf co workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 5, 2013
Pros: lunch deductions from paycheck
Cons: short breaks;
Running from 7am-3p....I've learned to have a lot of patience. The management is for customer service and good customer service it should be. My coworkers and I work as a team for patients and family members. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that when I go to clock out and go home my patients as well as their family are very well satisfied.
FutureCare
GNA (Former Employee), Baltimore, MD 21229May 29, 2013
Pros: there are no pros unless you are making the $$$
Cons: you may not have your job long if you are a good gna and take pride in having a job.
•a typical day at work
(short staffed; cultural challenges; equipment issues; poor management; ineffective departments; unethical etc.)

•what you learned
(I learned how to be a good GNA. The residents do appreciate your work - making care possible.)

•management
(The Management team is paid very well)

•your co-workers
(Judge for yourself)

•the hardest – more... part of the job
(Your entire shift)

•the most enjoyable part of the job
(The residents & clock out time) – less
Takes a certain types of worker
Nursing (Current Employee), Old CourtFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: patients, workers
Cons: laziness, staffing, supplies
I have been and employee for future care old court for X amount of years . You will have your good days and you will have your bad days.

Too many chefs and not enough Indians: Everyone wants to tell everyone what to do just to ease work off themselves. A lot of times people only work for themselves . It’s a sad fact but no one wants to help. They just – more... want to give orders.

Favoritism: If you don’t know someone in management you will have no chance to advance in your work or job for that matter. Also if you are new and unknown you will be given more work. Nothing is equal. If you are liked by management they will protect you and if not then they will keep an eye on you or even make work harder for you.

Gossip: This is with all jobs but FCOC takes it to another level. Your business will not be your own if you even tell one person. Best to keep to yourself.

Short staff : Staffing coordinator NEVER properly staff people for the shift so staffing is always short. Staff to patient ratio can be as low as 9 patient to 1 GNA to as much as 16 + to 1 GNA. Nursing staff are over worked as well but only because of other nurses .

Laziness: Look above. Its everywhere. No one wants to work !

Personality: There are a lot of attitudes everywhere but also a lot of cool people.

Supplies: They don’t have it . Simple!

Patients: Friendly 9 times out of 10 but you have those who know how to use you.

Schooling: They can pay for your schooling but they will not adjust you schedule for you.

Morale: Its ok but people were much happier in the past. Its going down. People are not happy. – less
Great Place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 17, 2012
Great Place to work. I really enjoy it here........
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Poor HR Department
Helped in Administration (Former Employee), Canton HarborDecember 4, 2012
Pros: can park on street
Cons: overwork you and no help given
HR department will not fight for the employee but set you up with management to get ride of an employee without even the employee knowing what's going on until it's too late. Administrative lost in their own powerfilled world, will do anything to keep their job. All of management and administration are a lovely bunch until they feel you crossed them – more... in some way and then your out of their with HR helping them to open the door. I seen it happen too so many people that's why I left. – less
They win "Top Workplace" for a reason.....
Coordinator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 2, 2012
Pros: top service and staff, beautiful faciliites
FutureCare treats everyone with so much warmth and respect. Most importantly, the quality of care is amazing, everyone -- staff and patients -- all seem happy. I couldn't say more wonderful things about it!
100% UNPROFESSIONAL
EMPLOYEE (Former Employee), BALTIMORENovember 6, 2012
Pros: ot due too constant call outs
Cons: job is always threated
PERFECT IF YOUR GROWN AND STILL ACT LIKE YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL...IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND TALK TO ANYONE IN MANAGEMENT THAT PERSON YOU HAD THE PROBLEM WITH WILL FIND OUT AS WILL AS THE WHOLE DEPARTMENT....THE BULLYING, FAVORITISM AND STAFF CALL OUTS IS UNREAL...ALL AND ALL IF YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS AND WISH TO ADVANCE IN YOUR CAREER STAY AWAY!!!!
Part time (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 30, 2012
I currently work at FutureCare and can strongly say that this is one of the best places to work.
Okay palce to work if the Regional like you
Medical Assistance Reconciliation Coordinator (Former Employee), Pasadena, MDSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: very good accounting system
Cons: regionals aren't very nice
They have one of the best, if not best systems in their Business Offices.
The company need to look at how they treat people.
Housekeep (Former Employee), EVSDJuly 26, 2012
Pros: no good
Cons: will fire you for anything
Futrue Care is a good company.The company did not have a good HR.Department they are for the Administrator.The employee do not have a chance.