Futuris Automotive Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sinking Ship
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, MINovember 3, 2017
Started out as a great opportunity, or so I thought. The company was looking to sell and it was very noticeable. They acquired awful programs to make themselves look profitable and appealing then sold to Adient.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
They completely lied.
Loyal employee with a positive attitude
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, MIOctober 5, 2017
I came to work each day, gave 100% and was always willing to take on more responsibilities. Increased sales and decreased costs each year of employment.
welders
Manual Welder (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 25, 2017
12 hour days as a production welder means no chat time, no socializing, no phones, doing their work! Easy work, pay is good. Drama is a normal occurrence, welders not knowing if tomorrow is another day of work or not.
Pros
theyll put you to work
Cons
quick turnover on less skilled positions.
Good place to learn but not to stay.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAAugust 17, 2017
Management is very tough to deal will. Operators are world class however. You are forced to deal with very complicated problems, so you are forced to learn a great deal. Intern at Futuris, but do not bet your career on this place.
Priductive work place, Team work
Welder Inspector (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAAugust 12, 2017
Futuris was a great company gained alot of experience in automotive. All the employees including myself was dedicated and worked together to get the job done. Each manager & Team Leads worked very well with eachother to communicate what our goal was to get our job done. Very fast paced organized company.
Pros
Great breaks
Cons
Had to work some holidays
Fun in the beginning
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJune 1, 2017
a typical day at work. you learn what is needed. Management is something to think bout. Schedule is uncertain at times. Hard labor is needed so wear protective gear.
productive work environment
assembly and shipping (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMay 10, 2017
assembled products for shipping. I learned about how the assembly and shipping parts of the warehouse work. there wasn't to many hard parts about the job.
not a typical job to work with for me
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newark, CANovember 7, 2016
the shift is 12hrs a day 6 days a week. as a student it doesn't work for me. if you have a family, definitely not a family friendly type of work. co-worker a not fun to work with. they are annoying and fan of teasing people to the point where it can get in your nerves. my supervisors and led are cool though. i left in the job because i have to go back to school. it was just my summer job. and i left their with good terms to everyone.
Diverse environment and friendly staff
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAAugust 3, 2016
Multiple task multiple parts locations driving the equipment fun environment fast paced. Loading and unloading the trucks on the dock and welding the parts knowledge of the parts and memorize the locations.
Pros
clean environment
Cons
disorganized with locations
Fun place to work if you enjoy the work.
Materials Planner (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAOctober 9, 2015
My day starts with checking my emails for any urgent messages which needs to be taken care off immediately.
Next I would run the shortage report of the system and verify for any immediate shortages. Take care of the immediate requirements. Meet with production crew and resolve any material issues for the day. Meet with Engineering to resolve any engineering changes.
Issue purchase orders, track and confirm shipments. Resolve any inventory issues. Meet with Master Schedulers and confirm material availability for any customer demands.
Meet with Cycle Counters/Material Handlers and resolve any issues.
Best part of the job is interacting with people both internally and externally.
Hardest part of the job is rescheduling delivery dates to customer.
Pros
Time flies by very quickly
Cons
Not enough time to socialize with co-workers.
its ok
Production Control/Electric Tow-Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 18, 2014
job so easy....management not fair sometimes.....some people got hire in less than in 3 mons some people are temps in about 7 mons
Pros
free pizza
Cons
no to much overtime