FUZE Employee Reviews in United States

Ch-Ch-Ch Changes
JobTitle (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 29, 2015
This place used to be pretty awesome to work for - free lunches. Respect. Value. Camaraderie. Awesome people.

No More.

It has steadily declined over the past year or so. There is little to no advancement, and the priority is keeping the VCs happy by selling impossible things while taking a long time to actually hire and get teams the support and resources they need. Process is non-existent. Raises are frequently shot down. Reviews are HR theater at best. Most positive employee reviews you read online (glassdoor, indeed, etc) tend to be written by people that have been asked to by management. Buyer Beware.
Pros
awesome people
Cons
no consistency. employees aren't valued.
Productive and fun work place
Server and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73132May 21, 2016
Crazy environment took a little while to get used to, but overall was a good experience.djfaeiogue9[pd,]wqgsdlaghnitfgpojgpodf
Productive and Fun Place to Work with an Energetic Staff in a Very Exciting Industry
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge MAFebruary 13, 2013
Thinking Phone Networks is an excellent place to work the company is very much in touch with the staff and the executive team is very approachable with issues. The team is engaged in many complex problem solving situations as project teams take on solving complex problems while maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude.

The environment is generally reflective of the exciting nature of being a leader in the UCaaS space. Fun, Dynamic and Flexible!! Challenging days are met with a supportive team of leaders and peers who are dedicated to solving implementation problems as well as client problems. Overall it is clear the culture is focused on bolstering creativity and client satisfaction while having a great time doing it!
Pros
free lunch thursday, casual dress code, company wide gatherings focused on improving team morale and celebrating achievements
Long hours without compensation
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 26, 2015
Small company with big expectations and not a stable environment. Colleagues brought a good work environment until the unexpected layoffs.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short breaks
Start-up feel with industry clout
Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 13, 2013
In under two years I have seen the company grow by leaps and bounds. My department alone has more than doubled in size and several of my coworkers have been prompted to higher positions as well.

We focuses on enabling any person within the company understand all the parts, so no one is left in the dark about how something works. We also still have a start-up feel where I can walk across the office and speak to the person who programmed the software we're using for help, or to suggest improvements.

Everyone works together and, while there are management levels, no one is off limits to talk to. Managers and senior staff routinely help with issues.

In my department we field customer issues and requests as well as support their system and networks. During the day we may set up new accounts, update or create new programming for their system or work on their entire computer network. Our Support Engineers often have similar levels of knowledge about systems as the of dedicated IT personnel some of our customers.

The days can be long and busy but all-in-all it's a great place to work.
Pros
free lunch, good atmosphere, advancement and recognition, training
Cons
some long days, lots of responsibility
Awesome company atmosphere and culture
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  remote / Cambridge MAFebruary 13, 2013
I have now worked for TPN for a little over a year. I came from a large CLEC and I must say there is no comparison. TPN has so many cutting edge employees and they are always ready to share ideas and knowledge. TPN has the most advanced products in the UC space, that I can not even compare to another company. Working at TPN is more a family experience than a work environment. I can not say enough positive things about my work experience here, except that I learn something new every day. Any day that you can learn something new is a fantastic day.
Pros
phenomenal management and visionary leaders
Cons
cant think of one. pretty impressive to say the least.
Dynamic company on the move.
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 10, 2013
Huge opportunities for advancement and longevity for hardworking employees who are willing to go the extra mile. Friendly, highly-competent co-workers. Responsive execs/managers who are open to unconventional ideas. Innovative environment.
Pros
flex time, great benefits, fantastic co-workers.
Many missed promises.
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2015
A very aggressive sales process. High demands and little time to get deals done. Start-up speed without the culture. Constant changes in direction. Every day is spent cold calling.
Cons
no name recognition
Interesting Work Environment
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 15, 2013
This company has a close knit group of employee which makes it a lot of fun to work at and easy to get to know people.

You can learn a lot as long as you are willing to and there is always something new being worked one.

There is not a lot of micro management going on here which I think is great as I believe employee are more productive with out management hovering around you.
Pros
free lunch thrusday, casualy drinks friday, no dressing code, movie night every month, free parking.
Cons
quick company expansion is limiting parking space.
Great company to work for.
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2014
As with all startups...main goal is to keep your eye on the target which is the customer. With that said, Fuze management to date has far exceeded that and have not forgotten about the staff along the way.
Pros
food galore....ping pong table..young, eager management and staff.
Cons
work space is small and getting smaller.
Great people, great enviroment, great product, great company
Account Manager/ Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 10, 2013
Thinking Phone Networks is a great place to work. The people and environment here are great. We work hard and take pride in our solution. Makes loving your job that much easier.
Easy going culture with an expectation of diligence
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 15, 2013
The company has a great way of mixing a laid back and relate-able environment with a dedicated and hardworking employee force. Demand is high and a lot of emphasis is placed on the individual for setting the pace, creating a process, forming the stepping stones, and creating a method in what is now an establishing company and industry leader, but the reward is much higher. You get a sense that you're actually a piece of the company rather than a pawn to be moved. Input is needed from all areas and valued in order to keep us going. Learning here is not an issue as the platform changes everyday, so an adaptive personality is best, but who wants to be working on the same thing everyday any how? It's refreshing walking into an office of 20-30 somethings and seeing just as much dedication and drive as a well oiled fortune 500 company, and then eating junk food while watching Ghostbusters in the conference room at the end of the day.
Pros
catered thursday lunches, friday cocktail hours, people
Cons
late work nights, some early mornings, and the occasional traveling
Living the Life
Senior Project manager (Current Employee) –  BostonFebruary 13, 2013
I wake up every morning excited to get to work. It is a pleasure to work in a environment where ideas grow into actions that matter. I started working with the company early on and it is amazing to see how our early efforts have fueled the success of the company. I look forward to being a part of an industry that is still in its infancy.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
can't think of any
Thinking Phone Networks
Business Dev Manager (Current Employee) –  CambridgeFebruary 13, 2013
Being at the leading edge of Unified Communications revolution could not be more exciting or rewarding.
Pros
young company, innovative and great people.