FXI Employee Reviews

Overall Good company to work for
Supply Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMOctober 24, 2017
Good company to work for with good benefits and hours. Management trains well and people are very helpful when it comes to giving guidance and training.
Poor comunication/ lacking in organization
Material handler/ team lead (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INSeptember 25, 2017
I worked at fxi for 6 months. In that time I became aware of the fact that most of the supervisors could not communicate very well on top of the fact that the factory itself was poorly managed and very unorganized. I became very close with many people whom I had worked with but there were many upper management employees who were very unprofessional. I would not recommend any one to work here. I was not fired I left because of the poor management and lack of professionalism.
Good environment
Assembly Operator (Current Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSSeptember 19, 2017
Besides the short breaks and lunches fxi is a fair and good place to work but you have to go through a temp service. Environment is not very stressful and employees are very nice along with managment
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Short brakes
Fast paced
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, Ca 94545September 1, 2017
Working for FXI for 19 plus years was very interesting. The pace of a typical day at times could be hectic being a manufacturing company and meeting customers demands. Managers were on hands to assist and wore many hats. Not being able to completely satisfy customers needs due to transit problems, production etc is the hardest part of the job although everything possible was done to keep customers happy.

Employees were always friendly and willing to do what it took to get the job done.
Pros
Employees dedication
Cons
Short lunch
Plenty of work but poor management team
Employee (Current Employee) –  Verona, MSAugust 30, 2017
Benefits and pay is decent but if you are looking for fair, across the board treatment this is not the place for you. Workload is consistent so job security is no concern. Union based company. Co workers are not team players.
Pros
Relaxed environment, decent pay and benefits
Cons
No rewards/bonus, poor management team (buddy system)
Regional Account Manager * Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Media, PAAugust 27, 2017
I traveled and was not part of the inside culture. Hardest part of the job was waiting for answers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the traveling meeting new customers.
working through a temp servce
Dye Cutter (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSAugust 22, 2017
working through a temp service, job was only temporary. seems to be an ok place to work, would have like to work there longer to see more pros and cons and benefits offered.
workplace
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMAugust 13, 2017
great place to work, but just watch what you say, for the culture impact is big, people don't like to be challenged with thoughts or ideas, they only like to have a common ground and be happy all the time. Keep your distance and maintain the respect desired.
Slow paced environment with lots of overtime
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 22, 2017
Company makes you work overtime, good lock out tag out procedures. Very relaxed environment, laundered uniforms and lockers are also part of the work enviroment.
Great Atmosphere
Fabricator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INJuly 19, 2017
I liked the fast paced work and the pay was good. Expect to work anywhere from 9 to 12 hours daily without notice to meet production quota. Great summer money for college students. All three supervisors I knew are great bosses, friendly and encouraging so long as the workers stay in task and meet production rates. Newest workers can expect to be on either the roll-coater glueing mattress components together or on mattress assembly/compression line packing finished mattresses for shipment. Work is typically done in teams of four or five.
Pros
Moral Boosting Pre-Shift Meetings Daily, Worker Appreciation Events
Cons
Heat, Unreliable Temps
The break room had a state of the art satellite TV with AC, Plenty of parking, learning chemical engineering, room to progress,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 15, 2017
I always loved coming into work and saying good morning to all of my coworkers. They typical day starts off with a conference meeting to make sure the whole team is on the same page before we even begin our jobs. One of the things I was really happy to learn was how good it feels to have a healthy customer relationship as well as learning how to operate the SAP operating program to make our jobs much more simplified. The only hard part i could ever say about the job is when something would happen out of our control and we had to inform the customers as early as possible as we make it our pride and joy to delivery quickly and efficiently. As far as management, I have to say, they have always been extremely helpful in anyway they could and make sure their team is taken care of. It is an amazing company to work for, and everyone treats each other so well it is hard to imagine we hadn't known each other our whole lives.
Pros
The benefits package is amazing, buying personalized foam bedding supplies for yourself that you normally couldn't get
Cons
Expensive snack machines and poor ventilation during the summer
Worked here as an employee of Hitachi Consulting
Asst. SD Lead in Hitachi Consulting (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJune 29, 2017
Small company. Wonderful opportunity for me for working with company's OTC Manager. I worked as number two in Hitachi's Team. I had the opportunity to provide very needed services in conversion from legacy system to SAP.
Good place to work.
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSMay 16, 2017
I was trained and provided information, along with experience, on how to operate and run a sewing machine and to be able to sew your product as well as keeping production.
Productive and well managed place to work at.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 12, 2017
This was a great opportunity for me. The staff at the company helped me to find the best in me. They are great people, co-workers as well. I would return to work with this company again.
Pros
growth
Cons
short break
free coffee and snacks
Machine Operator / Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 10, 2017
a typical day at work is easy going.i learn how to operate high speed conveyor belts.the workplace culture is genuinely friendly.the hardest part of the job is that i of to wait sometimes for work to do.the most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done.
Pros
free coffee and snacks
Cons
short breaks and good safety instructions
stressful workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMay 5, 2017
Stressful to work under the new management, too many fired peoples and discriminatory practices.
Staff requested to work up to 12 hours/day.
VP Operations requesting unattainable results.
Resources denied to accomplish goals.
Machine Operator, Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMarch 30, 2017
Fast pace, good environment, good people, very productive, opportunity for advancement, good benefits, good staff, easy to learn work, easy job all around
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No air conditioning
extremely fast paced work environment
Forklift & Crane Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Orange, CA 92865March 17, 2017
I worked as a mechanic here for five years. During my time there I was part of a union. they negotiated my pay and I had excellent health benefits. about 4 years in to my employment they restructured management and a lot of people got laid off. overall I learned and gained lots of experience there.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Had a very diverse group of employees. Was also very fast paced with very helpful supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning the different ways to palletize. Overall FXI was very beneficial.
Pros
Diverse staff
Worst place I've ever worked
Sewer (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSJanuary 16, 2017
This was one of the worst places I've ever worked at in my whole life .The supervisors are unfriendly will not even speak .They put there head down when they see u coming .They over work you and you don't get raises. They have you working the whole week and you don't even bring home 500$ .And then don't even say thanks .They got cameras to watch u you all day .I worked at the one in Baldwyn Mississippi .I wouldn't advise anyone to go there.
Cons
Short 20 minbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FXI. Our community is ready to answer.