FXI Employee Reviews

Worst place I've ever worked
Sewer (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSJanuary 16, 2017
This was one of the worst places I've ever worked at in my whole life .The supervisors are unfriendly will not even speak .They put there head down when they see u coming .They over work you and you don't get raises. They have you working the whole week and you don't even bring home 500$ .And then don't even say thanks .They got cameras to watch u you all day .I worked at the one in Baldwyn Mississippi .I wouldn't advise anyone to go there.
Cons
Short 20 minbreaks
very set on safety wich is a good thing.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  corry paDecember 27, 2016
overall a great place to work, but the pay could be better and be more of an equal opportunity employer. fxi is a place where the environment is friendly.. lots of over time until December when layoffs happen.
Best Job Ever
QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Cornelius, NCNovember 10, 2016
I simply love my job. it's a lot of fun!
this has been my very best job by far! i started here on january 10th
and i am still here.

I've had so much fun at fxi working with great People!
Cool
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCOctober 6, 2016
This was a good job. I liked it. Management was really understanding. The people are all really nice. Sometimes the nightly quota overwhelmed me but mostly met them. The times I didnt management understood.
Leads and team members are great people
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSSeptember 26, 2016
Easy work with demands, can be very stressful with long hours. Depending on your position, the demands vary but it is a great place if you can handle the stress. If you like working a lot of hours then this will be your place
Easy laid back mellow work
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Corry, PASeptember 21, 2016
Loved the job. Learned a lot of the saws and machines. Ran forklifts with forks, belts , clamps and spike attachments to tackle various jobs within the compant
overall review it was easy
Machine Operator and Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSSeptember 18, 2016
A typical day at work is an easy layback back day everything Is going smooth, machines are working fine everything is good
Pros
I'm easy to get along with
Cons
I tend to fall weak when it come to people
Hands on Plant Manager
Contracted Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INApril 11, 2016
I learned a great deal while working here about the QMS and worked closely with manufacturing.

Plant manager is hands on and takes a personal interest in the daily operation of the business and leads by example.

I enjoyed the manufacturing processes and working with all employees from the plant floor and office.
Pros
good communication between production manager and office assistants
Overly demanding
multiple titles (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCDecember 14, 2015
there were to many supervisors unaware of what was needed to get done. I noticed that management seemed pre-occupied with other things besides production. this was the hardest part of the job, knowing you come in to work and the managements priorities are else where. for example, a typical day at FXI consisted of management passing blame/responsibilities down the ladder along with withholding information from other management. my time there was not all negative, I learned to operate SAP programs, packing machines, and blade saws. with all of that my most enjoyable part of the job was getting away from the job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
management
Not really a great place to work.
Baler Operator (Former Employee) –  Baldwyn, MSJuly 25, 2015
The company kept putting more and more on the workers without giving anyone a raise. The made promises they didn't keep.

Want to know more about FXI?

Ask a question
okay
EHS Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 20, 2015
management needs to improve. does not have much control and a lot of communication issues. Need to pay closer attention to what is going on in the facility.
Great Co-Workers and Attractive Office Enviroment
Credit Representative (Current Employee) –  Media, PAMarch 22, 2015
The company has great benefits for their employees. However, they but do not compensate the employees in an annual raise. The co-workers work well as a team and contribute to the success of the company.
Each employee has an option for their time schedule and the managers are understanding if you need time off.
Pros
free coffee and coffee breaks are allowed
Moderatly high pressure work environment.
Line mechanic / Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque NMOctober 13, 2014
Easy group to work with. Boring as machine operator, intresting as line mechanic.
Pros
Very safety oriented.
Cons
High volume workplace, cold in winter, hot in summer, and very slow (if any) raises.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting/Human Resources Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Media, PAOctober 9, 2014
Possess more than 10 years of talent acquisition, recruiting and HR experience at clients ranging from start up to Fortune 50 organizations
Always Busy. Not many Career Advancement Opportunities
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 20, 2014
Average workplace. Can be Dangerous work. Good fellow Maintenance Technicians to work with. Good employees.
Pros
Busy work
Cons
Not much in Benefits or Career Advancement
Not ethics or respect to the workforce
Administrative (Former Employee) –  OrangeMarch 21, 2014
HR its a big mess, not respect to workforce or time cards , employees don't last there long due to the job instability atmosphere
Pros
Lot of OT
Cons
Not job security
The worse place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New MexicoJanuary 9, 2014
The new management has no ethics, knows nothing of the business and are arrogant who care nothing about the human resource.
I would not recommend anyone to work in this company.
Pros
Cons
Lack of ethics.
Cuts, change of management
West Coast Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 27, 2013
Great place for the first 12 years, excellent management. Last four years from the 16 years I worked, management changed, challenges surfaced.
Pros
opportunities, seniority
Cons
cuts, management
Fast Paced Production
Dacron Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 22, 2013
FXI went through many changes in my time there. It was a very fast paced just in time manufacturing company. The hardest part about the job was the weather extremes, as it was a warehouse atmosphere that didn not have heat or airconditioning.
Production Supervisor, Fabrication (Current Employee) –  Cornelius, NCJanuary 10, 2013
A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned in having more visual processes, I manage 20 - 25 employees and is responsible for make the deliveries on time and have minimal to 0 quality defects. I spearheaded projects on how to improve yields.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the dynamics of manufacturing and always having a positive attitude.

I enjoy working with the employees i supervise because we have developed a mutual respect and I hold a high expectation for being safe and producing in a high level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FXI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7