FXI

FXI Employee Reviews

okay
EHS Clerk (Former Employee), Orange, CAMay 20, 2015
management needs to improve. does not have much control and a lot of communication issues. Need to pay closer attention to what is going on in the facility.
Great Co-Workers and Attractive Office Enviroment
Credit Representative (Current Employee), Media, PAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free coffee and coffee breaks are allowed
The company has great benefits for their employees. However, they but do not compensate the employees in an annual raise. The co-workers work well as a team and contribute to the success of the company.
Each employee has an option for their time schedule and the managers are understanding if you need time off.
Moderatly high pressure work environment.
Line mechanic / Machine Operator (Former Employee), Albuquerque NMOctober 13, 2014
Pros: very safety oriented.
Cons: high volume workplace, cold in winter, hot in summer, and very slow (if any) raises.
Easy group to work with. Boring as machine operator, intresting as line mechanic.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting/Human Resources Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee), Media, PAOctober 9, 2014
Possess more than 10 years of talent acquisition, recruiting and HR experience at clients ranging from start up to Fortune 50 organizations
Always Busy. Not many Career Advancement Opportunities
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 20, 2014
Pros: busy work
Cons: not much in benefits or career advancement
Average workplace. Can be Dangerous work. Good fellow Maintenance Technicians to work with. Good employees.
Not ethics or respect to the workforce
Administrative (Former Employee), OrangeMarch 21, 2014
Pros: lot of ot
Cons: not job security
HR its a big mess, not respect to workforce or time cards , employees don't last there long due to the job instability atmosphere
The worse place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), New MexicoJanuary 9, 2014
Cons: lack of ethics.
The new management has no ethics, knows nothing of the business and are arrogant who care nothing about the human resource.
I would not recommend anyone to work in this company.
Cuts, change of management
West Coast Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CAMay 27, 2013
Pros: opportunities, seniority
Cons: cuts, management
Great place for the first 12 years, excellent management. Last four years from the 16 years I worked, management changed, challenges surfaced.
Fast Paced Production
Dacron Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 22, 2013
FXI went through many changes in my time there. It was a very fast paced just in time manufacturing company. The hardest part about the job was the weather extremes, as it was a warehouse atmosphere that didn not have heat or airconditioning.
Production Supervisor, Fabrication (Current Employee), Cornelius, NCJanuary 10, 2013
A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned in having more visual processes, I manage 20 - 25 employees and is responsible for make the deliveries on time and have minimal to 0 quality defects. – more... I spearheaded projects on how to improve yields.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the dynamics of manufacturing and always having a positive attitude.

I enjoy working with the employees i supervise because we have developed a mutual respect and I hold a high expectation for being safe and producing in a high level. – less
productive workplace, no place for advancement
Operator 2 (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 26, 2012
Overall it was a good work environment and a well organized work place. However, there was not room for advancement.
Was not a bad place to drive for just a long drive to work everyday.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 21, 2012
Their probationary period was a little rediculious, because you can,t always help if someone else causes an accident.
nice work enviroment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 27, 2012
it was a easy job I learned a lot the managers were great my co workers were always easy to get along with.
Company in a diffcult management transition
Operations- Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Compton, CAMay 16, 2012
Pros: profitable
Cons: not people oriented
FXI is presently experiencing a major changeover in management that has impacted the culture negatively. Hopefully it can someday return to the good company it was two years ago.
Enjoyed working there
Corporate Office / Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Media, PAApril 25, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: frequent turnover
I enjoyed my time working there! Everyone was nice and the work was fast pace. I learned a lot while i was there. The hardest part was losing friends due to constant turnover.

The people are the greatest including management!

FXI Salaries