FXI

FXI Employer Reviews

The worse place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), New MexicoJanuary 9, 2014
Cons: lack of ethics.
The new management has no ethics, knows nothing of the business and are arrogant who care nothing about the human resource.
I would not recommend anyone to work in this company.
Cuts, change of management
West Coast Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CAMay 27, 2013
Pros: opportunities, seniority
Cons: cuts, management
Great place for the first 12 years, excellent management. Last four years from the 16 years I worked, management changed, challenges surfaced.
Fast Paced Production
Dacron Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 22, 2013
FXI went through many changes in my time there. It was a very fast paced just in time manufacturing company. The hardest part about the job was the weather extremes, as it was a warehouse atmosphere that didn not have heat or airconditioning.
Production Supervisor, Fabrication (Current Employee), Cornelius, NCJanuary 10, 2013
A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned in having more visual processes, I manage 20 - 25 employees and is responsible for make the deliveries on time and have minimal to 0 quality defects. I spearheaded projects on how to improve yields.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the dynamics of manufacturing and always having a positive – more... attitude.

I enjoy working with the employees i supervise because we have developed a mutual respect and I hold a high expectation for being safe and producing in a high level. – less
productive workplace, no place for advancement
Operator 2 (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 26, 2012
Overall it was a good work environment and a well organized work place. However, there was not room for advancement.
Was not a bad place to drive for just a long drive to work everyday.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 21, 2012
Their probationary period was a little rediculious, because you can,t always help if someone else causes an accident.
nice work enviroment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 27, 2012
it was a easy job I learned a lot the managers were great my co workers were always easy to get along with.
Company in a diffcult management transition
Operations- Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Compton, CAMay 16, 2012
Pros: profitable
Cons: not people oriented
FXI is presently experiencing a major changeover in management that has impacted the culture negatively. Hopefully it can someday return to the good company it was two years ago.
Enjoyed working there
Corporate Office / Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Media, PAApril 25, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: frequent turnover
I enjoyed my time working there! Everyone was nice and the work was fast pace. I learned a lot while i was there. The hardest part was losing friends due to constant turnover.

The people are the greatest including management!