FXI

FXI Employer Reviews

Not ethics or respect to the workforce
Administrative (Former Employee), OrangeMarch 21, 2014
Pros: lot of ot
Cons: not job security
HR its a big mess, not respect to workforce or time cards , employees don't last there long due to the job instability atmosphere
The worse place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), New MexicoJanuary 9, 2014
Cons: lack of ethics.
The new management has no ethics, knows nothing of the business and are arrogant who care nothing about the human resource.
I would not recommend anyone to work in this company.
Cuts, change of management
West Coast Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CAMay 27, 2013
Pros: opportunities, seniority
Cons: cuts, management
Great place for the first 12 years, excellent management. Last four years from the 16 years I worked, management changed, challenges surfaced.
Fast Paced Production
Dacron Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 22, 2013
FXI went through many changes in my time there. It was a very fast paced just in time manufacturing company. The hardest part about the job was the weather extremes, as it was a warehouse atmosphere that didn not have heat or airconditioning.
Production Supervisor, Fabrication (Current Employee), Cornelius, NCJanuary 10, 2013
A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned in having more visual processes, I manage 20 - 25 employees and is responsible for make the deliveries on time and have minimal to 0 quality defects. I spearheaded projects on how to improve yields.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the dynamics of manufacturing and always having a positive – more... attitude.

I enjoy working with the employees i supervise because we have developed a mutual respect and I hold a high expectation for being safe and producing in a high level. – less
productive workplace, no place for advancement
Operator 2 (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 26, 2012
Overall it was a good work environment and a well organized work place. However, there was not room for advancement.
Was not a bad place to drive for just a long drive to work everyday.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 21, 2012
Their probationary period was a little rediculious, because you can,t always help if someone else causes an accident.
nice work enviroment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 27, 2012
it was a easy job I learned a lot the managers were great my co workers were always easy to get along with.
Company in a diffcult management transition
Operations- Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Compton, CAMay 16, 2012
Pros: profitable
Cons: not people oriented
FXI is presently experiencing a major changeover in management that has impacted the culture negatively. Hopefully it can someday return to the good company it was two years ago.
Enjoyed working there
Corporate Office / Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Media, PAApril 25, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: frequent turnover
I enjoyed my time working there! Everyone was nice and the work was fast pace. I learned a lot while i was there. The hardest part was losing friends due to constant turnover.

The people are the greatest including management!
ambiente divertido con un gran sentido de responsabilidad
clerk (Former Employee), almacenMay 13, 2014
Pros: que tenian plan para comprar lentes
Cons: la seguridad de la planta no era tan buena.
Era llegar al area de almacen saludarnos todo el equipo chacar las ordenes de embarque y los pendientes , para empezar a elaborar las nuevas ordenes y entregarselas a los equipos.

Lo que aprendi fue lo que un equipo bien organizado es capaz de hacer con un sentido de responsabilidad y calidad.

La parte mas dificil era el 3 turno que los viernes entrabanos – more... a las 11:50 y saliamos a las 11:50 del sabado.

Lo mucho que aprendi. – less