G&D Integrated

G&D Integrated Employer Reviews

Policies and Procedures
Truck driver (Former Employee), Morton, ILFebruary 16, 2015
G & D would be a better place to work if employees were informed on safety and overall information regarding policies and procedures.
hightly productive
Fork-lift Operator (Former Employee), Decatur, ILFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benifits
my day consisted of filling customers part sheets and assembling there orders by gathering their parts from the warehouse...
Great People and place to work
Assembler II (Current Employee), Morton,ILFebruary 4, 2015
My day consist of assembling of trailer hitches in a huge warehouse, around a bunch of good people my co-workers in a great environment..The hardest part of my job was getting laid off other than that nothing was hard.
Ok place to work for
Material Handler (Current Employee), Morton, ILJanuary 31, 2015
I enjoy working for this company. However, there are no opportunities for advancement in my current position, and I have no job security. Not a good feeling..
1st shift Lead on site (Caterpillar) (Former Employee), Decatur, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: uniforms provided
Cons: outside work
Very hard work. Outside in the weather. Fellow employees were great to work with. Management was well, management.
learned everything there was to learn about the bulk oil business.
Customer relations was great.
Self-important management and poor job security
not important (Former Employee), East Peoria. ILJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: good people and hard working team on site
Cons: out of touch, snobbish management and executives- the untouchables
Overall, job security and good job outlook is very poor with this bunch. The customer opinion is not good about this company either.

They go through a lot of people at this place as there are way too many "former employees" out there in the world. Always laying off logistics workers. They are spooked by economy and the customers success/fails.

The upper management is very self-important and quite out of touch with those of us out in the factory/warehouse. The HR Department and Safety Department should be audited for compliance concerns, especially when it comes to Safety Training and fair wages. The HR job fair guy who called me back was very nice and polite and so was his supervisor. Both those guys were honest and respectful to us.

I wouldn't recommend this place of employment to anyone who typically enjoys their job. Just as good as any contract type place I guess.
Life with G&D
Order Picker (Current Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great hours and type of work
Cons: raises
The job is easy and rewarding. I enjoy the hours and the type of work I do. I look forward to advancement.
fast paced loading and unloading trucks
material handler (Former Employee), Morton, ILDecember 17, 2014
Pros: ok
Cons: 2nd shift
worked well with other employees very helpful, managment was very good
TERRIBLE COMPANY!
Not important (Current Employee), Round Lake, MNDecember 17, 2014
Pros: you got your paycheck on time
Cons: terrible work atmosphere
This company does not care about you and does not have a competitive wage. They start you out at $10/hr but promise you that it's only for a very short time. There are people that have been here a year that just got their yearly raise of $.33. You can make better pay at a fast food chain! They hire horrible supervisors that lack respect for people and degrate you on a daily basis. The manager acts like he cares but never follows through with anything he says. They lie to get you in the door by telling you that you will get a big raise in a month or two and that you will be offered a higher up position. All lies! Many of their companies fail and then you're out a job. HR is so far removed and many of the people do not know about prescription safety glasses and a steel toe boot reimbursement. They don't want you to know because they're cheap! Don't waste your time working with them.
loved this job
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Decatur, ILDecember 17, 2014
This was an awesome job I loved everything about it allot of room for advancement flexible hours and great co workers I would love to get back into something like this again
Forklift Operator: Laid back Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Decatur, ILDecember 2, 2014
My day usually consisted of storing parts and locating parts. I learned a lot about people working this position. The worst part of this job was the unprofessional people. The hardest part of the job was knowing it was temporary position. The most enjoyable part was learning new skills.
Has vision but unable to acheive goals
Supervisor - Assembly & Warehousing (Former Employee), Decatur, ILNovember 23, 2014
A greedy company that drastically underpays at all levels in comparison to other logistics / manufacturing companies. Low morale due to having to work so many overtime hours to make an acceptable wage. Very hard to find qualified and professional people that will work under these conditions.
team oriented
Forklift driver (Former Employee), Decatur, ILNovember 7, 2014
Pros: i learn how to work in a group setting
Cons: being responsible for not only your tasks but co-workers also
G@D Integrated was a company that I learn how to multi-task and work as a team to complete a common goal which was to make sure that all items or products were sent to the right departments. Any mishaps resulted in hours or even days of down time ,so it was important to know your assignments and work as a team.
great equipment and personal
Driver (Current Employee), Morton, ILNovember 3, 2014
Responsible for hauling an assortment of large bulky items. A few examples are tanks, steel pipes and lumber.
Safe and productive workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Peoria, ILOctober 22, 2014
At the start of my shift I would check my truck for errors, The job itself was the best as far as driving to location pulling parts and storing them in different locations throughout the warehouse.
I have always love working in factories.
East Peoria -Line Checker/Material Handler (Former Employee), Mossville, ILOctober 2, 2014
I have always love working in factories. I like the process of starting from one little screw to the end product of an engine. It is very fascinating to me.
Worthless Company
Assembly (Former Employee), IllinoisAugust 23, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this company as a place to work. Management has no idea on how to lead. The idea of a safe working environment is something they do not believe in. The management team doesn't care about their hourly employees as it's been said they are easy to replace. This executive team is lost. They have no idea how to deal with situations as most are accountants. The best is HR. Not one all the way to the member on the executive team can keep their mouths shut. Is you care about yourself or the safety of your family and friends keep them away from this company
Never Safe
Multipress Operator (Former Employee), Morton ILAugust 11, 2014
Maintenance was never allowed to fully repair machines, and people were always getting hurt.
G & D
Dispatch (Former Employee), Decatur, ILAugust 1, 2014
Was great working with the people but when it came to supervisors they loved to play favorites.
poor management
Load Planning (Current Employee), morton ilJuly 6, 2014
drama and poor management. don't share secrets, let alone what you ate for lunch. cause the entire office will know about it. management is practically worthless.

1 2 3 4