G&H Precision Machining is a reputable manufacturer of precision aerospace and commercial components. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of a CNC LATHE & MILL PROGRAMMER & Set-Up Machinist. We require those interested to be able to program, setup, and operate our CNC machines to produce quality parts and meet schedules. G&H Precision Inc. is willing to compensate for a highly skilled machinist.
- Minimum of 5 years lathe & mill programming and set-up experience
- Physical ability to stand and run machinery
- Read & interpret drawings and specifications
- Use mics, indicators, calipers, and gages to produce quality parts
- Inspect your work and maintain quality
- Employee with his/her own set of tools is preferred
We expect our employees to be flexible and work where needed. We also need employees who can work overtime when required. Those interested please e-mail your resume and wage requirements as well as a call back number.