This position performs and is responsible for the setup and operating and or programming surface mount assembly equipment. This includes using either a manual, semi-automatic or automatic solder paste stencil machine; loading the proper components onto a MYDATA pick and place machine; operating the re-flow oven; and performing quality inspections at each stage to ensure correct assemblies are produced.
- Requires prior experience operating MYDATA surface mount equipment
- Requires good English skills (ability to communicate in Cantonese or Vietnamese a plus)
- Must have ability to identify components
- Must have good working knowledge of component packages
- IPC_610 Class 3 certified soldering a plus
- Solid ability to provide quality control line inspection
- Knowledge and ability to perform routine maintenance is required
Wage depending on experience for candidates with SMT machine operation experience. G&J Manufacturing is a stable company that is experiencing growth with its current and new customers.
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.