Established (50+ YRS) OIL TOOLS MANUFACTURER is searching for a PRODUCTION ASSISTANT for our fabrication shop at our corporate office.
The Production Assistant will provide support to shop manager by creating and using reports, performing quality testing in the shop, and working with all facets of the company including: sales, buyers, quality control, programmers, engineers, machinists, and fabricators.
- Use internal system to track parts, check efficiencies, check run times, and predict job cost
- Organize jobs through machining and fabrication process
- Interact daily with various internal departments and external contacts as well
- Assist with follow-up on all job status’
- Assist in setting up different types of fixtures
- Occasionally pick up tools and deliver parts in company truck
- Assist in projects that require manual labor
- Assist with other special projects assigned
- Basic knowledge of machining and fabrication techniques to assist and advise employees
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and SolidWorks software a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience working in a fab shop a plus
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) match
- 9 paid holidays
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability company-paid
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Employee referral program*
Position pays $16/hr + DOE
Indeed - 6 months ago
At G&H Diversified we pride ourselves on having a diversity of capabilities, customers and parts. While we have a great depth of...