Executive Assistant for Financial Planner
Financial planning firm in Casselberry, FL seeks full time Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years experience in the financial and/or marketing fields, be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn, customer service-oriented, and computer savvy. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support by organizing and ensuring proper completion of all client paperwork, following-up on client service issues and maintaining files.
Working hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Some evenings are required.
We provide a team environment with competitive pay and benefits.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in financial and/or marketing fields.
- Previous professional office experience required
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to investigate, research, and resolve problems or concerns
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take complete and accurate notes
- Skill in operating various office equipment including computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
- Skill in utilizing various software packages such as Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Skill in working with internet browsers
- Skills in verbal and written communication
- Perform administrative and support including maintaining files, preparing paperwork, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, faxing and overnight shipping information
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork
- Correspond with clients to complete new accounts, asset transfers, and other forms
- Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions via telephone and face to face
- Research and resolve client service problems by contacting Home Office and Sponsor Companies to resolve problems or errors as needed.
- Ensure office procedures are followed
- Record all transactions on appropriate logs.
- Set up client files correctly and obtain necessary information
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion