G2 SECURE STAFF Employee Reviews

Okay
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 15, 2017
Management is quite rude, called off sick and get dirty looks from all the managers. First shift isn't fun but have to do what you have to. No equality when working there
I worked with different people with different culture and personality but at the time the work we are the same.
Customer Care Agent Procedures, in Logan Airport (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 15, 2017
I am going to work early morning. I put my exactly uniform and the badge and then take the employee bus for go to the terminal B, United Airline counter.
Pros
In my break take my lunch with my coworker.
Cons
In my short break, I went to the relax area for take the snack and return to the work.
Smile, Ask Listen, then Help
Wheelchair Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2017
It is always my pleasere to go to work there every weekends and meet diverse people from the allover the world, and knowing about their coutries, culture and more.
I love it......
Cons
flexible working Schedule
Reasonable
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2017
One of the most easiest jobs I have ever had as far as the job its self. Management is a head ace. For them to have there position they complain a ton about doing there job
Great place to work, but...
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 30, 2017
There are times you wish something can be done. Leads go off and do their own thing without telling others or freaking out and yelling at others for the smallest issue, supervisors that say they have your back only to stab it later, and managers that seriously only want you to succeed. Benefits are nonexistent for part timers. Oh, and god help you if you manage to work over 40 hours.

Working the ramp though, is one of the easiest jobs once you understand it. It takes around a week to get it, and once you do, it's pretty much sit back, do your job, and don't become complacent.

Working outside Isn't for everybody, but in certain climates, the summers are warm, the winters are cold, and spring and fall are just wet. My location had perfect weather despite being at mid latitude.
Pros
Managers that want to help
Cons
Leads that go off for the smallest issue
Hard fast paced work
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 27, 2017
Job is pretty stressful if you can handle hot days with limited time in between planes fast pace and can pass a TSA background check and can make the bags are pretty much can get hired which leads to a lot of stupid people who call in a lot and make your work harder but mostly it's repetitive work meeting new people great first job for someone who has no work experience
Pros
Meeting new people working on airplanes
Cons
Lots of stress fast paced lots and lots of hours away from your family
Stressful busy environment with what you would expect from this level of work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 25, 2017
Normally wouldn't leave prior employer reviews but I saw some on here that are just stupid. Low skill, entry level work doesn't pay well or give benef
Pros
More breaks than you would expect at any job
Cons
Meals are hard to plan and you lift a lot of luggage so your back will hurt
Very stressful environment
Cabin Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 22, 2017
A unorganized company period! No structure. They give people managment positions and they lack the knowledge and professionalism. Treated employees unfair.
Pros
You got a paycheck
Cons
Pettiness, Lack of Communication, poor work conditions
Fun Place to be...
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 15, 2017
G2 Secure staff is an energy pack all around fun place to be. I didn't notice that I was at a place of employment providing service. everyone has fun and there was always something new.
Upper management lacks integrity and consistency
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 12, 2017
At the LAX location Delta Cabin Services, the operation is ran via emails and conference calls usually at the most inconvenient times. Upper management never takes responsibility for any short comings and always finds a way to blame first line managers even though the company is grossly understaffed to complete its daily objectives. Certain people in upper management get bonuses for operating under budget, and will sacrifice the success of the company to line their pockets. Even if the customer advises that more manpower is needed to meet their expectations. Don't be the person to speak your and provide solutions and call out upper management when they don't act on it, even after the customer agrees with what it is your saying. They'll make up some nonsense to terminate you. The fact that the GM of this company doesn't take the time to spotcheck and see what's really going on is disturbing. He has two attempting to run the show who fouled up two contracts. It's amazing they have jobs!
Pros
First line managers make it work, despite incompetence in upper management. Teams work hard!
Cons
Poor pay for cleaners, inept upper management
Good job bad schedule
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2017
Good job bad schedule. Heat is an issue during summer because it's no ac in the vans. Don't feel like I'm paid enough for all the job requires us to do.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2017
This job is good for people working as a team and shows you how to be more secure about your life very positive place to work and great management at this location
Secure Job if you Show Up... Pay and Benefits and Work is Aweful
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 26, 2017
Truly secure so long as you Show up for work. However, no one is really well skilled, and management is horrid. Pay is awful. Your only paid about half of what a major airline would make for the same exact job. Benefits are not worth the money, and are super. Don't ever expect to be fully staffed either. We were the top in the nation, all the higher ups got bonuses. No one on the ramp got anything. Also, don't expect any safety equipment past a reflective vest and ear plugs.
Pros
Bottom of the List Flight Privledges
Cons
Benefits, Pay, Management
Fast pace
Baggage Handler/Security (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2017
prioritize luggage by time and destination and guard areas only authorized personnel can enter. How to organize and prioritize. Most enjoyable part was getting to meet celebrities.
a stressful place to work
Baggage Runner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2017
from my experience no matter what we do we could even do exactly what they ask to do its always a problem no matter what I'm getting a head ache just thinking about it right now
Pros
Its a job
Cons
its always a problem
Fast?Slow
Community Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 8, 2017
a typical day at work would be escorting passengers to and from their destination,I've also learned that you have to constantly observe people.The hardest part of the job is helping passengers with lost or misplaced items,but the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people from all around the world.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Searching for lost items and small children
Entertaining
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  5757 w century blvdJune 8, 2017
Be very kind and energetic.
Listen to everything and you have to say focused and be on task at all times.
Come to work on time and you cannot have any piercings or visible tattoos
Experince
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Hartfield jackson GaMay 30, 2017
I was the lead ramp agent my duty was to make sure everything in the right order for the plane making sure bags are not over filling the plane. I also deal with a lot of paper work for the pilot making sure all the numbers are correct. Making sure my team does not receive an late take off time
Productive place where we clean planes
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2017
A typical day at G2 is mainly cleaning American Airline Aircrafts.
I've learned how to security search also learned how to clean an Aircraft which I never been on before.
The management isn't to good there though it seems like they don't care they just want the job done. The hardest part about the job is nothing really its actually a pretty cool job. The most enjoyable part about the job to me when is when you clean the planes.
productive and fun
Baggage Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMay 19, 2017
In my time of working with G2 Secure Staff , I found that i learned how to interact , with customers a lot better on a daily basis. A day at work usually consists of me being consistent and thinking of what i can do to improve myself. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is to make sure the customers are satisfied and their needs are fulfilled. I think that the management is also very good.