G2 SECURE STAFF Employee Reviews

Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 30, 2016
processing payroll, not hard at all peaceful and quiet small group of worker not crowded, drama free environment. great place to work and co workers get along well
good company
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2016
I've learned a lot of people skills along the way while working for this company. it made me look at different cultures in a new way I never would have thought possible. I loved working for this company but the lack of transportation took its toll on me.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
effected by all weather conditions
Fun workplace with diverse culture of employees
SKYCAP (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 23, 2016
8 Hour a day work day.

But if you worked 3rdshift you may work up to 12 hours a day waiting for late flights

After 1 yaer of hard work ethic you can be considered for a managemnt position
Strong and Secure
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2016
Everyday was a good day. We were signed to new teams everyday to have fun and clean planes for people to have a comfortable ride and safe trip to there destinations
Feels like family
Ramp Agent-Full time (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 21, 2016
Overtime is no problem when it comes to this job, they listen and act when it comes to any concerns the company faces. Making it easier for us to work with.
Pros
Overtime++++
Cons
Work schedule over rides your personal life.
Productive and fun workplace
Cabin Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 22, 2016
Great Company, fun work place really fast past. I learned more than I expected to learn. Most of the time we would work inside the planes usually gets pretty hot when it's summer.
Pros
The Freedom
Cons
The Weather
Great Company
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2016
Coaching and Training
Engaging with Employees Paying more then the usual attention to their wellbeing.
Working with all the different personalities.
Pros
Opportunity to grow.
Cons
Growing too fast.
Very unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2016
Very unprofessional atmosphere. Mostly immature workers. Needs to improve on management. Lack of communication between managers and workers. Not enough pay for the work asked.
Pros
n/a
Cons
everything
Creates a chance to meet with multiple people
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 10, 2016
As a customers service agent a typical working day takes walking a couple of miles inside the airport assisting customers with disability. The job has taught me how to communicate with customers and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is lifting out of their sits on a regional jets.
Very fun and clean work place
Cabin Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 16, 2016
A typical day at work we clean at least 2 aircrafts a night . I learned that cleaning aircrafts is very important because they cost so much. People pay a lot to fly and I wouldn't want to fly on a dirty airplane. So it is up to my coworkers and I to make sure that these individuals fly in a environment where they feel clean. The management there is very outgoing they help us through the day by giving us a briefing everyday before we actually start to let us know what type of day we are about to have. The hardest part of the job is really the overnight , nothing about cleaning aircrafts is hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we all our people friendly and we get along with each other very well.
Pros
free movies to watch on break
Fun working with customers and co-workers.
Airline Skycap (Former Employee) –  Washington National AirportDecember 19, 2015
It was a nice place to work to have something to do while dealing with family situations. I enjoyed dealing with the customers in the airport.
Airport operations
operations manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2015
Cabin service over night operations cabin appliance for aa airline. Meet the vendor expectation of service and prevent any delays in aircraft readiness
Poor leadership, poor infrastructure, poor planning
Various positions (Former Employee) –  various locationsDecember 14, 2015
Not a company you want to subject your self too. They will require you to give your all, go above and beyond, give little recognition or support where appropriate, and use you as the scapegoat when something goes wrong in one of their contracts. They operate using very little foresight. Rather than looking at the big picture and creating solutions to problems, they just patch them up as they come along. Very little infrastructure at the corporate level. It all rests on management on the local level, with very little accountability or support from headquarters.

Working environment is poor
Culture is poor
CEO has head in the clouds
HR is stretched too thin and no longer values employees but rather plugging bodies into holes regardless of qualification
The longevity of this company is questionable
Pros
Can't think of one that makes it worth it to work here
Cons
Support, structure, planning, very little care for employee well being, lack of ethics
Great Company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2015
just a beginner for anyone out of highschool
Baggage Handler/ control room (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 31, 2015
-Clock in briefing is poor
-I learned how to communicate better
-there is no organization with management
-hard to deal with coworkers.... no team work
-there is no hard part to this job just show up on time and head to your position or wait to for a supervisor to let you know
-overall I'm glad I've worked here to know what working with a unmanageable place would be like
Pros
working with different passengers
Cons
wages, benefits, management
Not the place to work
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2015
Not a lot of training they just throw you on the ramp. Not professional at all. They never have uniforms available and they are very cheap with their employees.
Provides a stressful work place with little to no benifits
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles CaSeptember 28, 2015
At work you will be asked to work in uncomfortable environments, your coworkers are unprofessional and rude, and management is very poor. Overall it is not an enjoyable job.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Managment is terrible
Meeting many different people
Skycap (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 21, 2015
I got to meet many different types of people. Helping them get to their locations was always nice but the airline scheduling was a problem from time to time.
great starter job
cabin agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2015
G2 cabin is no place for advancement. They pay little for the work load they require as well as the pain it endures on your body. its a place where you gain employment and continue to search for better opportunities. Management is never consistent, meaning its a new management team every year. the most enjoyable part of my job is when everyone actually comes to work; it makes the night easier.
Pros
Cons
breaks close to clock out time, and low pay
company needs a lot of improvement
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  laxSeptember 10, 2015
G2 use to be a good company but over time they forgot about the employees and only focused on the money, they cut hours and began hiring all these wet behind the ear fresh out of high school kids who could care less whether or not they did a good job. Their constantly fighting to keep the contracts because the work ethic has dropped so low. American Airlines doesn't like us and their trying to get us out smh. All G2 management and supervisors do is put extreme pressure on the workers while they ride around in an air conditioned truck. They are so desperate that they allow people that are going to drive on the airfield to come into work high off marijuana and sometimes drunk and they just turn a blind eye. I worked there many years and have bared witness to the continuous nonsense that takes place. From the accidents on the airfield to people stealing.
Pros
your getting a check
Cons
mistreated, non recognition, fewer hours, favortism, pressure

2.5