Apex based G2 Technologies has full-time opportunities for Software Test Engineers. Responsibilities include full-life cycle application development of computer-based complex production test systems using LabVIEW.
Qualified individuals will have the following minimum requirements:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 2+ years of industry experience with designing and developing software applications that run complex production test systems.
- LabVIEW development experience
- Solid understanding of the operation of data acquisition fundamentals (for example: plug-in data acquisition cards, RS232, GPIB, PXI devices and signal conditioning of various sensors)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Relational database experience
- Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
- Strong desire to learn and expand knowledge and skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and available to travel 10% of the time
The following additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Experience with other application development languages (C/C++, C#, Java)
- LabWindows and TestStand knowledge
- National Instruments LabVIEW CLD
- National Instruments LabVIEW CPI
Our mission is to create robust industrial solutions that empower our customers to solve challenges critical to their mission reliably, cost effectively and collaboratively. Our team-oriented approach to solving engineering problems provides a strong support structure for developing engineers and provides excellent opportunities for leadership and technical growth for more senior engineers.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and self-motivated with an interest in real computer applications and must be able to interact well with clients during all phases of the system integration process.
To apply please send your resume and include “Software Test Engineer” in the subject line.