As a Cellular Systems Engineer, you will be offered a unique and challenging position that utilizes both technical expertise as well as business-minded interpersonal skills.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing hardware and software test plans
- Contributing to product requirements and product designs
- Working with our engineering design team to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics for our products
- Coordinating with the production team to ensure quality product delivery
- Performing field tests of products
- Maintaining current product builds and test procedures for quality assurance on delivered systems
- Training production technicians to build our products and execute tests
- Supporting demonstrations and training customers on our products
- Provide support for troubleshooting delivered systems to customers
- Being self-motivated and taking independent initiative
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with technical and nontechnical personnel
- Mentoring and leading interns/co-op students that are members of the system test team
Mandatory Job Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team-orientated character
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- Detail-orientated character and excellent problem solving skills
Additional Qualifications and are considered a plus
- M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of cellular communications and networks (GSM,CDMA,UMTS,LTE)
- Knowledge of network protocols and networking tools (TCP/IP, Wireshark)
- Understanding of computer/networking hardware and components (switch, router, etc.)
- Programming experience in any scripting or higher level language
- Technical Writing
Company Overview and Culture
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort and dedication to our customers and employees.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factor to your success here. We have offices in several locations, offer competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
This opportunity for employment is at our New Providence New Jersey office, which is conveniently located within walking distance of the Murray Hill train station.