You will be working closely with a team of other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment where everyone is a contributor and opportunity abounds.
As a team member you will be:
- Mentored in best practices of software development and exposed to all life cycles of product development
- Mentored in wireless and internet technologies and protocols
- Trained in a variety of software development and analysis tools
- Expected to travel occasionally to interface with customers and provide on-site technical support
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team orientated character
- Conscientious, detailed orientated character
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- History of top performance
Candidates should also possess or have strong familiarity with several of the following:
- Object orientated programming concepts and languages such as C++ and/or Java
- Real Time Embedded systems development
- SQL Database architecture
- Network security technologies
- DSP programming/ Signal Processing Theory
The following skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus:
- Linux based development
- Multi-threaded/Multi-process software development
- Smart phone development (android, iOS, J2ME, Windows Mobile etc.)
- Knowledge of cellular communications networks /protocols (GSM, UMTS, CDMA,LTE)
- Detailed knowledge of communications protocol stacks
- Network TCP/IP programming
- Desktop GUI development experience (Java, WxWidgets, etc.)
If you need H1B sponsorship, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Company Overview and Culture
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort and dedication to our customers and employees.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factor to your success here. We have offices in several locations, offer competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
This opportunity for employment is at our New Providence New Jersey office, which is conveniently located within walking distance of the Murray Hill train station.