G3

G3 Employer Reviews

It is alright to work with them because they have MWR to unwind after work plus you have an internet connection on your room which is free
Logistics Administrator (Former Employee), Afghanistan (KAF,Camp Bastion)September 12, 2013
Pros: meals, accommodation and laundry were free
Cons: only 3 hospitals in the philippines accepted the medical insurance that the company issued
I learned to work with people from all over the world and learned
some military rules inside the base. Everyday is a different challenging day living on the war zone yet there was no hardest part because everyday you'll learned new things and you'll get used to it.
our workplace is generally good...
Security Officer (Current Employee), Kandahar Airfield, AfghanistanAugust 18, 2013
Pros: basic needs is taken cared of by the company...food..shelter...laundry
Cons: 12 hour shift
Daytime duty is quiet busy, we have to monitor the in's and out of company personnel, vehicle, and daily deliveries. In this job i learned to be very vigilant and active due to situations that may occur since this is a warzone. The management on the other hand are very supportive and conscious of the welfare of every employee. The hardest part of the – more... job is when the alarm sounds within the airfield because it could mean anything but in general i find my present job
as a challenging job ever in my entire job life. – less
Boa empresa para trabalhar
Promotora de financiamento (Former Employee), Taubaté, SPMarch 22, 2013
Pros: oportunidade dentro do banco.
Cons: dificuldade na comunicação com gerente, lider e empresa em geral
Empresa presta serviço ao santander, é ótimo o ambiente bancário, porem a empresa é em Sorocaba, a acaba deixando o funcionário que é de outra cidade sem recurso, e acesso a matriz, por esse motivo entra na defasagem de materiais e ferramentas de serviço, impossibilitando e dificultando os bons resultados dos promotores.

About G3

G³ is all about corporate growth and value enhancement. At G³, we offer our clients the opportunity to create enhanced – Read more