G4 Employee Review

very productive work satisfaction
team leader (Current Employee) –  all work is international abroadNovember 19, 2012
The hardest pert of the job is unsocial hours of work, i have learned
to listen and be calm,to liaise with people in higher management ceo's police immigration and army officials also captains of world ships.A good rapport with co,workers
The most enjoyable part of the job is coming home from a long and difficult trip away .
Pros
plenty of exercise free food and drinks
Cons
very long hours and dangerous work

Other G4 Employee Reviews

My experiences, security, G$/S.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 14, 2015
I worked the night shift so my shift began at 18.00 hrs and ended 06.00 hrs. My duties and experiences were in checking identification of persons entering the facility, sometimes checking several hundred during facility shift change periods, I would also conduct random vehicle checks as prescribed in the post orders.

The duties involved rotating from the from security booth, to the main lobby where I would greet visitors and assist deliveries getting onto site, This would involve contacting various areas receiving deliveries, and coordinating escorts as needed.

During the shift I would also maintain a log of visitors and deliveries, and prepare a pass-down log for the next shift, and management.
Pros
Being employed.
Cons
Being laid-off due to manning. Working nights.