G4S Secure Solutions

G4S Secure Solutions Employer Reviews

Security Officer
Security Officer (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJune 21, 2014
I highly enjoyed working with G4S. I worked in an environment where not only did I work with friendly officers, but I also had the enjoyment of making the site employees (non-officers) happy. The first 4 hours of my shift, I would sit in a lobby, signing in/out visitors who would be visiting employees. The last 4 hours, another officer and I did indoor/outdoor – more... patrols of buildings. Making sure things were as they should be, and that nobody is in an area where they don't belong. – less
Krystals
Shift Supervisor for a Critical Facility (Former Employee), jacksonvilleJune 20, 2014
It was a diverse environment, it help me learn speed with multitasking, and it helped me learn patience.
na
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 20, 2014
N/A....no comment..good company to work for. i recommend fr people to here. great benfits
Customer focused
General Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 19, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the position is dealing with the diversity, clients and co-workers.
Public Safety Officer
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYJune 17, 2014
Provided access control to Bank of America cash vault. Screened and inspected all persons who were admitted to the cash vault floor. Monitored the facility through the use of CCTV monitors, and granted armored cars access.
Basic security job
Upscale Security Officer (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2014
A good job if your retired and just bored. Not much room for advancement.
Secure Buildings and Customers
Security Officer (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 11, 2014
-Provide standard security methods for employees
-Lock doors, monitor cctvs and keep up with all employees inside of building and on premises
-Assist at metals detectors to make sure building is secure of weapons
-Provide employees and co-workers with teamwork and excellent customer service.
Productive work place.
Upscale Security Officer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 11, 2014
A typical day at work would be coming in signing in on computer and phone. Relieving previous officer, setting CCTV channels as needed, answering phone lines to unlock gates (allowing employees entrance), searching employees as they leave the facility, giving the upcoming officer a pass down, enforcing clients rules and regulations, training other officers, – more... just to name a few things that would happen within a normal day at work. – less
Productive adults workplace
Security Officer, Post (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 10, 2014
Pros: they gives you uniforfms depending conserned area
Cons: they moved you to cover a lot of different places, never stay to long in same workplace
Good place to work if it's a full time job, if it's part time is always in different places or companies, 3 shifts schedule, good benefits but not a good scheduling organization. different management depending who is your daily supervisor even if it's the same workplace.
Fair
Traditional Security Officer (TSO) (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 10, 2014
Of course, every work place has it's faults and this company is no different, however, this is not a forever career. Anyone wishing to advance in this career should not have any hope of doing so.
Great Place
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJune 10, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Everyone is willing to help everyone. Always looking to place officers in the best possible site
Great company to work for. Excellent benefits.
Site Lieutenant/Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 29, 2014
Pros: room for advancement.
Cons: long work hours.
Wonderful company to work for. Employees are always willing to assist when necessary. Lots of teamwork, and sometimes very long hours, but working for this company is worth its weight in gold.
G4S is too big a company to have so many problems
Custom Protection Officer (flex) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 28, 2014
Cons: bad hrs, no time at home
I enjoy the people I work with, but whenever we need something like uniforms, or shoes, even after we fill out all the required paperwork, we still don't receive them for at least 4 months.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: shifts
Cons: no breaks
its an ok company you have differnt post. transfers are not good to many supervisor they are always changing.
productive work place
Custom Protection Officer (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 27, 2014
busy job
schedule changes
hardest part is dealing with co workers
enjoyable part no direct supervision some times
Great Company
Security Officer (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 25, 2014
I personally enjoy working for G4S. It's a great company to be in, they're international and all over the country so if you need to be moved or are moving you could potientially have a job with them waiting for you when you get there so you wouldn't have to go on the hunt again. The pay varies per position and location that they put you in. The people – more... who work for my office in Tulsa are great. Very helpful people who really pays attention to what you have to say and what is going on so if you have a problem they will identify it and help out as much as possible. – less
Not a good place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasMay 22, 2014
This company has poor benefits and does not recognize a hard worker. I've been here for over a year and they don't give pay raises so your stuck making the same pay. Their benefits are awful the management is unorganized.
boring
Security Officer (Former Employee), Burlington, MAMay 21, 2014
more a job for older people who have a hard time being active. Good job for someone who wants to watch cameras all day long.
Stable, well paying job
Security Officer (Former Employee), Arden, NCMay 16, 2014
Pros: independent work environment
Cons: long hours
When you go to work you clock in or call your supervisor to let them know you arrived at the job site. You may not work at the same site every day. I learned to write reports and to perform surveillance. My Supervisors were informative and easy to work for. You work alone mostly, however, when you relieve another officer from duty they give you a report – more... of what happened while they were on shift. My fellow officers were timely and performed their job well. The hardest part of the job is that you sometimes have to travel up to or more than an hour away from your home. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about how to control escalating situations. – less
Patrol Officer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2014
Nice place to work, good environment, good pay. Didn't have any issues.

G4S Secure Solutions Photos