G4S Employee Review

Fun and friendly place to work
HR Background Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 3, 2014
Security clearing employees and contractors for employment, learning the policies and procedures for utility companies. Great co-workers. The hardest part of my job was not being able to grant an individual a security clearance. Most enjoyable: knowing I have done all I can to help an individual get a job.
Pros
Family oriented, cared about their employees.

Other G4S Employee Reviews

Decent Job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2018
In Tampa if you do not mind commuting more than an hour to work and two hours back from sites than this job will be good for you I had bad experiences with this company because I was a student and spending 4 hours driving to and from work everyday did not sit well with me if you start let it be clear that your commuting should be limited because mileage is not paid for and you will lose money from your check for paying for gas I worked as a BPO so there are better positions to employees with high military backgrounds if you did not serve in the military I suggest looking elsewhere for a career lasting employment.
Pros
Higher pay rates
Cons
Miserable conditions
Fairly good job.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNJanuary 22, 2018
I never had a problem with G4S. They treated me well. However, the company we contracted out to, the management wasn't the best. For example: I was fired from the job to appease the contracted company shortly after I talked to both managers about a coworker harassing me.

As a disabled Vet, I liked the job because I was able to sit at a desk. There are not too many non factory jobs or jobs that don't require being on your feet the majority of the time.
Pros
Relaxing
Cons
Not enough hours to qualify for full time benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.