Windy Gap Communications is looking for Senior Engineers for both short and long term contracts.
experienced in provisioning, orchestration, continuous integration/delivery, security and operations;
worked closely with all elements of infrastructure to provide continuous improvement of existing services, features, and ensuring high availability of customer’s platform.
We are a Palo Alto based consulting group, working with both big customers and start-ups a like, using leading edge technologies for infrastructure build outs and automation.
- Strong in Linux - NFS, NTP
- Strong in Open Source Tools
- REST API’s using XML and JSON
- Scripting in Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash, Awk, or PHP
- Elastic Cloud / Virtualization - ESXi ,EC2, Rackspace Cloud, Hypervisor, KVM, Xen, VDI)
- Chef, Puppet, Cf-engine, Babushka, Knife, M-collective, Func, Kickstart, PXE
- Continuous integration- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Cruise control, Electric Commander
- RDBS –MySQL, Oracle
- Big Data - NoSQL - MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Hadoop
- MQ Middleware (Active MQ, etc)
- Single Sign On - LDAP, Kerberos, OpenDirectory, PAM
- Apache, nginx Configuration, tuning and Operation
- Experience supporting Java and Ruby web applications
- Monitoring systems - Nagios, Ganglia, CollectD, Graphite
- Performance testing and analysis
- Test Driven Development – junit, Cucumber
- Caching strategy (CDN, Varnish, memcached, Redis, etc)
- Monitoring –(Nagios, Ganglia, CollectD, Graphite, etc)
- Performance and High Availability testing and analysis
- Package management workflows - Aptitude/dpkg, Yum/RPM
- Single Sign On Technologies and Security frameworks - LDAP, Kerberos, OpenDirectory, PAM, IPTables, nmap.
- ESB solutions configurations and deployments (Apache Camel, Web Methods, Oracle ESB, etc)
- Enjoys working in an Agile environments
Indeed - 9 months ago