Title: IT Security Analyst
Location: Washington DC
- Provide support for secure system/software development lifecycle
- Manage and verify security requirements identified throughout the SDLC and ensure appropriate validation that controls are properly implemented and effective.
- Support the continuous monitoring program
- Ensure systems receive and maintain authorization to operate (ATO) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) are managed to completion.
- Manage and administer information security risk management program.
- Manage IT security risks and ensuring compliance with Federal legislation, regulations, policies, directives, and standards (e.g. FISMA and NIST).
- Active Security Clearance required
- Experience in cyber threat, vulnerabilities, and mitigation strategy
- Demonstrable experience related to secure system/software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Indeed - 10 months ago