Ground floor opportunity to be right hand person to General Manager of this North American (Montclair, NJ) office of established Norwegian nutraceutical ingredient company. You’ll need to provide first-rate logistics, customer service and administrative support, including managing and coordinating inbound shipments, order processing, managing and maintaining office databases, and customer invoicing.
Essential Duties include:
- Manage/coordinate inbound shipments: work with Logistics/Norway and 3rd party logistics to manage shipments, documentation, customs clearance, and delivery to warehouse
- Perform inventory tracking & control
- Customer service and invoicing
- Maintain local office database: sales/customers/records/product documents/shipments, etc.
- Assist in office sales forecasting and budgeting process and upkeep
- Responsible for management of database with headquarters
- Maintain product sample supply and service customer sample requests
- Provide sales/marketing support
- Additional office management, customer service and administrative duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
Internet Explorer / web search engine functionality
Knowledge of nutraceutical business a plus, but not mandatory
Access, SAP & QuickBooks all pluses, but not mandatory
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility & Fast Learner
- Self Management & Multi-tasking
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication
Some travel potential – including periodic training (in Norway) along with US travel to support trade shows and other sales/marketing initiatives. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. 3-7 years related experience. Salary $40,000-$50,000.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and bring a can-do attitude to the table, please send us your resume.