GCL Solar Energy, Inc., is a premier solar photovoltaic (PV) company with a worldwide downstream IPP project development business, the world's largest Poly-silicon / wafers manufacturer, and a market capitalization of $8 Billion. The North American IPP development business, located in San Francisco, CA, is currently seeking an experienced renewable project finance analyst.
The Project Financial Analyst plays an important role in project analysis, acquisition and financing.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Support the execution of financing Strategies of GCL’s project pipeline, both acquired and self-developed
- Support Structured Finance and Business Development activities through the creation of project specific economic models
- Work with the Structured Finance group to assist in obtaining project financing
- Work with the Project Developer to understand the economic drivers to a project and be able to present results to senior management
- Assist in the development of Business Development business plans
- Interact with outside developers and third parties to screen projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or technical field
- 2-5+ years of experience in financial modeling within the energy sector
- Must have experience with tax equity related issues and structures including sale/leasebacks and leveraged partnerships.
- Experience doing analysis for investments in renewables or other forms of project finance.
- Ability to research and identify problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Advanced Excel modeling
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Focus on critical thinking with the ability to drive decisions and execute effectively
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with tax-incentivized finance structures including leases and partnerships and/or equipment finance
- MBA or advanced degree in Finance
Indeed - 8 months ago
GCL Solar Energy, Inc., is a premier solar photovoltaic (PV) company with a worldwide downstream IPP project development business, the...