GCS SECURITY is looking for a Alarm Technician to fill an immediate opening. Interviews are being held now, so apply today for immediate consideration! The job duties include the following:
- Installation of Fire Alarm Systems including pulling wire, installing devices and programming panels at new construction sites and customer sites
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and reference and hold a valid driver's license.
- Current Fire Alarm License orexpired within the last two years
- 1-2 years of experience of commercial installation/service of fire alarm systems
- Experience performing installation of a low voltage fire alarm system at a new construction site
- Relevant certifications and manufacturer training
If Intrested contact us today
9 to 5
Growing Electronic Security Company, offering 24 Monitoring Services to the RGV with McAllen and Brownsville Office.