GE Capital

GE Capital Employee Reviews

GE
Global Vulnerability Management Leader (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 27, 2015
GE (NYSE: GE) imagines things others don’t, builds things others can’t and delivers outcomes that make the world work better. GE brings together the physical and digital worlds in ways no other company can. In its labs and factories and on the ground with customers, GE is inventing the next industrial era to move, power, build and cure the world.
Flexible, Good Benefits, Times are changing
Team Leader (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Awards, Perks, Employee Activities, Development Opportunities
GE is flexible in their work life balance. They have great benefits and care about their employees. Times are changing due to the recent announcement, time will tell what the future holds.
I enjoyed collecting for GE Capital
Collection Manager (Former Employee), Canton, OHJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Great company! wonderful 401K plan and benefits for employees
Cons: Nothing at all really, GE Capital was an awesome company
This is a worldwide company, I transferred out of college from their Kent State Ohio office to the Roswell Atlanta location where I continued to collect until I got into Property Management.
It was a great experience and I'd surely work for the again if I the right job came available.
Lots of knowledge sharing
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaJuly 10, 2015
I enjoyed working at GE because the environment was full of individuals with different backgrounds and levels of knowledge and work experience. This type of environment makes it exciting to go into work.
great opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJuly 7, 2015
awesome place to wrok great management and training, very repetitive and need better hours but overall enjoyed my time there awesome gym and cafeteria
Fun place to work, great employees and benefits.
Senior Cash Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 7, 2015
Long term outlook is poor as GE is divesting the Capital division. However management is excellent, there are plenty of classes and groups to take advantage of. Pay is below average but the benefits are top notch.
Risk Management Associate (Former Employee), Bentonville, ARJuly 7, 2015
I love GE for it diversity beliefs. GE is a great gives equal opportunities to all employees. I have been fortunate to work with experienced and great leaders.
Great training, smart people
Associate, Underwriting and Portfolio Management (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2015
Great place to work as an entry level employee, especially if you are in a training program. People at GE are smart, hardworking, and down to earth. Decent amount of bureaucracy, but this is expected at a big company.
Limited Work Environment
Programmer Analyst - ETL Developer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 30, 2015
I do not feel GE as a whole is structured as this office was devised. The mindset of immediate management was one that stifled growth and development.
collections
collections associate interacting (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 25, 2015
Pros: good company good benefits
Cons: no advancement
I would call customers on the phone to collect overdue payments, or past due payments, and recording it on the computer and organizing customer files
Excellent place to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great people and work environment.
Cons: Company is closing.
I support the Bank President/CEO, plus all other Bank Officers. I manage their travel, calendars, presentations, meetings, etc. Very high level confidential information.
Competitive financial institution with great leadership.
Financial Management Program (FMP) (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJune 21, 2015
GE Capital provides great service to customers by pursuing a simple moto, "We are builders not bankers." As an employee you are surrounded by bright leaders, who dedicate themselves to growing the company by investing in their teams.
Professional, Intelligent Employees
SENIOR LOAN REVIEWER - REAL ESTATE (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 18, 2015
GE is big on collaboration and team work and has a lot really good people working for the company. The company and employees are consistently rated among the nation's most admired.
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 13, 2015
Houston, Texas
Assisted customers with GE Capital Long Term Care and Home Health Care Insurance. Assisted Quality Assurance with the accuracy and handling of calls.
Very Bureaucratic
Lead Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJune 11, 2015
Everything takes a long time, very bureaucratic, I won't recommend people take offer from GE. There's layers of review before things come to the delivery stage, very political. There are people who does work all the time, people who seldom show up
Very supportive of new comer. I felt like they took care of my on my stay there.
Computer Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
Great company. Great team. Supported my training and development. I wish I can get back to GE. Hopefully one of this day.
NA
Lead Treasury Analyst (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJune 8, 2015
IT was a touch place to work with the constant lay offs and the recent sale announcement. other than that it could have been a company I stayed at for the rest of my career.
Fun and personal envirnoment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Kettering, OHIJune 7, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria Lunch
Cons: building temparture
GE offers many benefits for the employees coming in the door part time or full time. Sometimes working together as a team can become very challenging. But overall I referred several employees to GE.
nce place to work
customer service agent (Former Employee), merriam ksJune 4, 2015
Pros: nice variety of employees
Cons: none
answer in bound calls,from merchants,see if clients qualified for accounts co workers very nice. supervisors very nice
3.8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of EAI using Websphere Message Broker/Websphere Message Queue
software engineer (Current Employee), Danbury, CTMay 30, 2015
I am having 3.8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development,Testing and implementation of EAI using Websphere Message Broker/Websphere Message Queue and beginner level of expertise in Datapower XI 52.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more

GE Capital Salaries