GE Corporate

GE Corporate United States Employee Reviews

GE Corp
Information Security Event Analyst (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAMay 6, 2015
Great company with reasonable management and ample opportunity to advance. Unbalanced mix of the socially capable and the typical antisocial "IT" personnel can cause huge headaches when trying to improve processes.
Great learning experience and a great opertunity
Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Barstow, CAMay 5, 2015
I work at a busy hub, so everyday is is an interesting day. It can be stressful at times due to the volume in which we do business, but overall its been a great opertunity and I have seen and learned a lot.
terrible
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Mebane, NCMay 5, 2015
My experience at GE want good.. Typical work day depended on who showed up for or how well the system was running. management needs improvement.
Great place to jumpstart your carrer
Planner/Buyer (Current Employee), PRMay 4, 2015
It is a great place to start your carrer. You will face many challenges every day but at the end is rewarding to see the effort being paid off.
productive and fun place to work
Major Customer Call Center Assoc (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILMay 3, 2015
Pros: limo dinners, awesome Xmas celebrations
Cons: none
The best Company I have ever worked for. In my opinion their employees are their best investment.
they provide tools so you are constantly learning.

Xerox/GE honors the open door policy to the fullest. you are able to discuss anything and everything with your manager.

taking care of a customer was not a simple answer on the phone. you did not have a written script. you had two monitors and you hopped from one screen to another to obtain the answers. yes there were POC's (Point of Contact) resolution mine was 90% in a 12 month period. There was also a lot of research with other departments. on those departments you had to exercise inside customer service in order to obtain the final answer for your outside customer. We also had inside customers that called from different States, those were handled as POC's or written inquiries.

The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that my manager always had my back
Great Perks
Monetization Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 1, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at this firm. I was given the opportunity to learn multiple roles. 4 out of 5 of my roles during my time here were great. Learned a lot and great management. Then I was transferred to a team with bad training and management.

Great perks such as team lunches for birthdays. Team outings every quarter. Annual outing for department. Company wide quarterly updates on business as a whole by the CEO. On site cafeteria. On site gym.
Nice company, poor benefits
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 29, 2015
GE is a place with strong work ethic and nice people. Projects are interesting and they use latest technologies. Medical coverage for employees could be better, though.
Everyone Knows GE
Field Service (Current Employee), TXApril 27, 2015
Cons: Very poor insurance for as large as GE is
As large as they are, the benefits are poor. Like most large corporations, getting divisions to work well together can be difficult and changing the status quo is almost impossible.
Great Place, Great People
Packaging Engineer (Former Employee), Lafayette, GAApril 27, 2015
Highly Recommended. Stable, great engineering and culture. The company cares for its employees and its a fun place to work. The people are fantastic with great skill sets. They definitely have the right people in the right places.
Excellent Company
Assistant Controller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2015
Pros: Vast opportunities in global markets
Cons: Frequent re-orgs
GE is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate with multiple opportunities that span across the globe. I have been in a leadership capacity and have proven solid results in driving and maintaining sustainable processes and systems.
good company
CSR (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 24, 2015
coming in getting righto work it busy fast pacing administrative work and data entry taking calls from customers to set up electricity
N/A
Lead Engineer Technologist Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta GAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Learning abilities
Work and Life is not balanced. GE does offer many opportunities for growth and development. There is a large turnover in management that that can and does effect work flow.
Working day
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Los AngelesApril 16, 2015
The company is a world class player.
The group has many activities giving the possibility to access several positions.
Smart, Professional environment
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 15, 2015
All and all, a good place to work with some of the smartest in the industry. This is one of the best large corporations that I have worked.
Technical Advicor
Technical Advisor Transportation (Current Employee), Barstow, CAApril 14, 2015
The job pays well, the schedule is good. The hours are pretty bad with 12 hr shifts which includes nights/weekends/holidays. Overall I wish that the company would send you to schooling right away to learn how to work on the locomotives before putting you on the job. This way you have a understanding about how these things work and operate.
Good pay. Security not as good.
Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee), Van, MIApril 13, 2015
A typical day is long. Your experience will vary depending on the project. People could be friendlier. We had a lot of social activities, but then things were scaled back.
Great Place to Work
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN / ADVISOR (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great Place to work
Cons: Sometimes hectic
Thank you so much for the opportunity to say that GE is an awesome company. I'll miss the great people and a well run company!
Great benefits and many opportunities to grow
Bilingual Senior Universal Fraud Specialist (Former Employee), Kettering, OHApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great cafeteria, beautiful offices, fair breaks, good salaries
Cons: management is not very open. Everyone goes by the book.
Big company,
clear rules and regulation that every employee must comply,
management is available only when is needed
great training programs
n/a
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), ArizonaApril 7, 2015
Wasn't able to work with this company for a long period of time to really get a reliable experience. Only worked there part time. No other information that I can provided.
Fast pace and heavy lifting
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Mebane, NCApril 7, 2015
Nice place to work, hot no air pick up heavy boxes have to walk a long way's to break room friendly people . FedEx lighting panels all-day. Place them on skids take them back to shipping.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Corporate

At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across – Read more

GE Corporate Salaries