GE Energy Management

GE Energy Management Employee Reviews

productive company
❸ Hired on as assembly technician (Former Employee), midland txJuly 26, 2015
it was a company with many benefits and hard working employees very kind people good work environment and busy schedule
hhhhhhhhhhhh
Valve Technician I (Current Employee), Avon, MAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: hhhhhhh
Cons: hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Never a dull moment
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee), Plainville, CTJuly 22, 2015
Aggressive NPI program meant there was always something to do, sometimes too much.

Coworkers were great, very team oriented.

Very hands-on environment with regard to prototyping and testing samples.
Good Place to work
Customer Fulfillment Coordinator/Regional Analyst (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 27, 2015
Pros: good friendships
Cons: economy may affect the business.
Good place to work that kept me busy throughout the day. I enjoyed working for them. I learned something everyday with this position.
Good
Informatica Architect (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2015
Nice workplace to work.
Great environment with job stability & new challenges.
A Lot to learn with employee satisfaction.
productive / fair place to work
Quqlity Inspector (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJune 20, 2015
Supervision good/ work load good/ fellow employee's good__never had a day that I hated having to go to work, that's a sign of a good company to work for.
The company went above what was necessary to help prepare employees for plant shut down and preparing them for future employment. I hope to find employment with an equally loyal employer.
Great company to work for with outstanding opportunities.
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJune 14, 2015
Great company to work for with outstanding opportunities. I continue to learn better ways to work with people from other areas in the world and has made me a more capable manager.
Good Company
Compressor Mechanic/Balancer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
Company is good but has a few problems like any other large corporation.I would recommend working for GE to anyone interested
Mountain Products was a wonderful company to work for.
Sr Accountant - Accounts Receivable/Billing (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: epensive benefits
A typical day began with a meeting with the manager to discuss any developments, deadlines, and critical tasks. My manager was quick to recognize strengths and help you develop your weaknesses.
No longer in business
Purchasing Agent | Shift Manager (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJune 7, 2015
GE provided career advancement at a rapid rate. I gained a skill set while working there that I have managed to carry into my professional career.

Sadly I had to move out of state.
Good place to learn
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2015
Great place to gain experience. Impossible to get fired. Easy work environment. Always something to do, even if it is not work related.
Enjoyed the first 6 years I worked there then management changed and it went all downhill.
Planner/Material Expeditor/Assembler (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMay 29, 2015
Was too family and click oriented. Promotion eventually became about who you knew than the job that you performed on a day to day basis. Management constantly lied and used others to get ahead.
Productive, good enviroment.
Electrical assembler (Current Employee), Bradenton, FLMay 29, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Short breaks, thru a temp agency.
At the time it was a great job for me because, I was able to be home with my daughters during the day than went to work at night. I learned new skills to put on my resume, enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part was standing the ten hours shift. Overall I liked working at GE Energy.
Good place to work and feel productive, part of a team.
Buyer, Purchasing, Sourcing, Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 27, 2015
Pros: Safe and secure place to work.
Cons: No overtime pay for salary positions.
I was able to communicate with vendors around the world and felt very accomplished with my job. I was able to learn negotiating skills, brush up on Excel, Power Point, Access. I took classes to learn more deeply about the product that we manufactured. I felt as though the people I worked with were like family, offered help when ever needed. Management told me that I was an asset to the company and promoted enthusiasm. The hardest part of the job was trying to accomplish everything my job required even when there were reductions in the workforce and we had to incorporate additional work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to reconcile issues or opportunities that were presented to me giving me a sense of accomplishment.
Excellent Company
Welder/Machinist (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Management, Benefits
Cons: Lack of work. job security, pay
Best company I've worked for thus far. The hours were great, as well as the benefits. I felt as though I had a supervisor that had personal relationships with each of his employees, and was sympathetic to the needs of each. There was always room to learn outside of your area of expertise and the employees were always willing to lend a helping hand in and outside of the workplace...truly a team building company.
Good company to learn big company style working
Global Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 20, 2015
Pros: Big company benefits and luxuries like massages etc.
Cons: Too matrixed and many re orgs
Learn matrix style working, many people to report to. Good facilities, parking etc. IN general people are good and helpful.

But again, many re orgs which lead to constant fear of job loss.
Nice place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee), New York,NYMay 14, 2015
It was very nice place to work.

Free lunches in between.
Coworkers are very coperative,Managment is good.
Supportive people.
Contract position
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 5, 2015
Decent work environment but little management direction for contract employees. Expected long hours with all employees given laptops to work evenings and weekends.
GE was a wonderful establiment to be employed by
Temporary Contract-Adecco (Former Employee), Plano, TexasApril 30, 2015
Pros: Mananagement is very patient, informative and respectful
Cons: GE offers contracted positions, unfortunatly the company does not allow pregnancy leave
The title I held at GE was a project managers assistant. I supported my manager with the ATT T-Box project. I researched accounts, provided status reports for completed and non completed accounts. I provided inventory reports for a variety of projects and weekly conference calls and meetings. I updated the system and also worked in SAP. I really enjoyed working with the management at GE, my manager was very thrall, patient and professional and polite at all times. My coworkers were team players, everyone was welcoming and supportive as well. The hardest part of my job was leaving, the position I held was contracted and I had to leave due to the delivery of my pregnancy. The most enjoyable experience of the job was multitasking. Prior to GE I had experience multitasking, however I believe I enhanced my skills in that area. I enjoyed holding the responsibility of providing deadline critical information for management. I enjoyed learning and my overall growth in such a short time.
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 27, 2015
During my time at GE, I realized that their Management need leadership training and spend more time focusing on their employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Energy Management

GE Energy Management is helping solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions – Read more

GE Energy Management Salaries