GE Power & Water Employee Review

View all GE Power & Water reviews

Long working days but with a lot of succeess stories.
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Puerto Rico and Dominican RepublicOctober 30, 2013
I typically worked 10-12 hours/day. During my career with GE I applied the knowledge and experience acquired during my previous employments. Unfortunately, change in the organization did not consider the customers needs. Eventually the division where I working for have decline in Sales revenue over the last 3 years. My peers and subordinate always worked as a team and our customer loved the service and the performance of the my group.

The hardest part of the job was the work/life balance because of the administrative work requirement increase exponentially because our management was trying to manage the business without contacting the customer.

The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of solving customer process problems within a win-win environment and the development of the water and process treatment market share in the Dominican Republic in the Power, Pharmaceutical, HPI and Mining industry sector.
Pros
Company Car and Expenses Account
Cons
Extremely long working days and frequency

Other GE Power & Water Employee Reviews

Good pay, but stress & disappointing benefits.
Senior Drafter/Designer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTDecember 12, 2017
Good pay. Very good people to work with. Poor management. Stressful to use solid modeling program. Too much non-drafting tasks. I am a drafter, not a teacher. Teaching plant in a large Asian country to do my job.
Pros
Good pay. Flexible schedule.
Cons
To stressful, poor manager, disappointing benefits, future uncertain.
It was a great place to work.
TRAINING - TRAINING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 11, 2017
GE was a great place to work for many years. Because of it size you could redefine yourself within the company many times. Until recently I thought I could complete my career at GE. GE is going through hard times and lack of upper management is causing everyone to doubt the ability of GE to be a good company again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Power & Water. Our community is ready to answer.