The ZF Lenksysteme brand provides the independent spare parts market with steering technology for passenger cars and commercial vehicles in original e
Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) – Erie, PA – November 14, 2016
• The highest number of OEM complaints were analyzed.
• Worked on Supply Voltage Reduction/BVM, Software End Stop, Communication, System Lifecycle, Center-find and Automatic parking control modules for GM and FORD EPSdp projects.
• Used INCA, MDA tools to measure, calibrate and analyze data.
• Wrote CAPL scripts to simulate vehicle ECU messages to test the ECU using Restbus.
• Worked on Hardware abstraction layer and Error handling modules (KFCs/DTCs).
• Followed V-model software development life cycle, MISRA guidelines, and good documentation.
• Followed AUTOSAR 4.x software architecture, A-SPICE and ISO26262 safety standards.