GFA Federal Credit Union, a full service financial institution servicing Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire is seeking a Interactive Social Marketer to join its dynamic team.
The Interactive Social Marketer will support various marketing initiatives to promote brand image, products and service usage in support of business plan objectives. These initiatives includes but are not limited to; social media, advertising, member communications, direct mail, branch/internal promotions, sales tracking, employee communications and community events.
- Oversee the social media content under the direction of the SVP-Director of Retail/Lending/Marketing. The Interactive Marketing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing key initiatives that drive and support corporate objectives.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns which drive member participation in our products and services.
- Support the building of social media strategies, including identifying audiences, prioritizing objectives and choosing social media platforms to meet member needs resulting in a positive ROI.
- Support all internal marketing campaigns through Auto Loan Recapture and Mortgage Loan Recapture programs
- Build followings and create engaging posts across user communities.
- Coordinate the marketing calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to insure proper online messaging and relevancy and ensure consistency of messages across multiple channels.
- Increase awareness of GFA Federal Credit Union throughout our field of membership as well as our commitment to the communities we serve through financial education awareness and supporting civic engagement.
- Oversee the Service Survey Program ensuring timely sharing of data to the SVP-Director of Retail/Lending/Marketing.
- Update and ensure website content accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate initiative and assume delegated tasks and responsibility with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and acceptance of change.
Requirements: Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing production. Strong knowledge of Social Media, Blogs, internet media sites. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: 2 years marketing experience and college degree preferred