Excellent opportunity to gain experience and be introduced to the Aerospace Industry – Fast growing Aviation Company located in Atlanta is looking for a sales representative for our helicopter support division. Candidate should have experience in sales, be a self-starter and team oriented. Position is located in Norcross and compensation is based on experience.
- Maintain and develop a sales plan for accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work with the various departments to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Consulting with customers in order to determine their needs and recommending the appropriate products and services.
- Utilize sales and marketing to build customer relationships.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director that accurately captures all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from accounts and the market.
Qualified candidates must possess
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills.
- Possess computer skills. Knowledge with Office, Excel, Word and standard databases.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work independently.
- A team-player attitude.
- 2 + years sales experience.