GM Financial

GM Financial Employee Reviews

productive
Inbound Verification Specialist (Former Employee), arlington, txJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Terrible managment skills.
Cons: one call resolution.
GM financial is a great place to work at if you are looking to build a career out of a office job they do not have many benefits and some departments get laid off but they are working to improve that the departments that do not get laid off have very good job security.
Was a decent place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Pennington, NJJuly 14, 2015
Very small start up company was very flexible and easy going. Use to working for much larger company with direction etc.
G M
Customer Service Account Representative (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: the work
Cons: non i loved it
its was ah great company i really wish i could go back but it was just temp. but they take proud and what they do and love to make everyone feel good about what they do
it is a financial services arm of General Motors
SFDC Developer (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: No
Cons: No
General Motors Financial Company, Inc. is a financial services arm of General Motors. The company is a global provider of auto finance. The company provides retail loan and lease programs through auto – more... dealers for customers across the credit spectrum. The firm operates nearly 20 credit and customer service centers throughout the US. GM acquired most of the international auto finance business of Ally Financial. – less
Fun Laid Back
Expired Loans (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 22, 2015
Pros: work games for cash are days off ect
Well organized pleasant coworkers I enjoyed working there the ability for growth was there had I not been under medical care I would have still been employed with the company
Horrible place to work- HUGE turnover
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: NONE
This place is a joke, they were formerly Americredit and the seasoned employees treated the new hires like dogs! I have never worked with so many mean, hateful women! They have a huge turnover, they do not care about their employees.....I would never reccomend this company!
Not Transgender Friendly
Manager (Current Employee), United StatesJune 4, 2015
Unlike their parent company General Motors, GM Financial is not transgender friendly. They just added a diversity policy in 2015 which finally included orientation as a protected status. They are way behind the curve compared to other large companies.
Fun people to be around.
Customer Account Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 1, 2015
Great company. I enjoyed all the events we worked together. They make sure their people are happy and taken care of. They prided themselves on consistency and that made them so easy to work with.
Fun atmosphere
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMay 23, 2015
I enjoyed working at gm financial. we had a lot of incentives and there were fun activities we did as a center. I enjoyed all of our charities we supported.
Great environment with tremendous growth curve
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), TexasApril 28, 2015
Pros: Entrepreneurial
Cons: IT resources extremely scarce
Outstanding opportunities although staffing continues to lag behind demand. Growth associated challenges. Great place to work. Diversified team members with varied backgrounds.
Great for a person with no real bills or a family
Funding Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 26, 2015
Pros: Ridiculously low wages, low raises, not much room for advancement, mangement is petty, ghetto weave wearing managers who act childish
Cons: Decent paid time off
Compared to other finance companies the pay Is really really low. If you are a single parent trying to provide for your family,it will be extremely hard to do so at 13.50 an hour the pay is more suitable – more... for a college student or if you have a spouse who is also bringing in income . Raises are about 30-40 cents a year . the time off policy is great in addition to the standard sick and vacation time you get 4 floating holidays and 5 personal days after being with the company for a year. The medical benefits are mediocre. You move up based on how much butt you kiss and how much you throw your team members under the bus. I am a top performer but this is what I've observed. They do things backwards. If work is caught up,You are chastised if you are still on the floor past 5pm but if they are behind they want you to work mandatory OT with no notice. They don't care if you have a child or second job you have to get to.They constantly brag on all the goals we are meeting but that's only because if we meet goal the higher ups get a bonus,all we get is catered lunch which consists of dry bbq sandwiches that are the size if tic tacs..Management treat us "Regular non-salaried workers" like we are the scum of the earth.I guess we are not worthy of respect,talk to us like we are children.If you're working for the funding dept,everything you learn in training will be pointless because none of it will apply on the floor. The board of directors came to visit and they all wore all black suits with security surrounding them as if us common folk really cared about them. Then they totally did not acknowledge us. Management is petty and childish and have to much time on their hands,they like to micro manage.I wouldn't recommend working here,but hey its your life. – less
Great management, fun environment, room for growth
AmeriCredit- Funding Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington TXApril 25, 2015
I love working for this company. Great people, consistant work load and continued growth and education opportunities.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: Relax dress code, fun work enivoriment
Cons: short breaks
Its nice place to start. nice group of management. Diverse, Very entertaining place to work. the management is a very understanding group.
Productive environment
Funding Process Supervisor (Current Employee), Chandler, AZApril 20, 2015
Friendly staff. Discounts available. Team work demonstrated. Structured environment. Production is important. Goal oriented.
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Somewhat competitive benefits
Cons: Low wages, no employee incentives, 30 minute lunches, poor management
This company is horrible. They have non-professional management who are allowed to do as they please to their employees. H.R. does nothing to monitor the fairness exhibited by management. Save yourself the embarrassment of applying here. You will regret getting into this company.
Good company to work for
Funding Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: call center atmosphere in some departments
I enjoy working in a professional environment surrounded by positive team members. I review contracts submitted by various dealerships around the nation within GM Financial's Lease Division.
productive and team oriented work environment
Loan Funding Specialist/Underwriter (Current Employee), arlington, txFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great schedule, great location, good environment
Cons: health benifits
daily we all are focused on meeting production goals, management does great and assisting with employee productivity and development
GM Financial
Sr. Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 15, 2015
Process credit applications. Work with dealers all over Florida. Flexible schedule. Team work environment. Learned about financial work, working with credit / the bureau.
Quality Assurance Analyst - IT Services (Current Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great place
This department has been one of the best places I have ever worked. I've learn so much on a day to day basis. Helping test software & implement new technology to all departments of the bussiness. I have a wonderful team and a great team leader.
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities for advancement
Collections/Leasing Agent II (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches, movie outings, numerous of discounts
a typical day at work is stress free, learn new things everyday, and have fun doing it all. I mostly enjoy the outings to the movie theater, and numerous discounts available for every day life.

1 2 3 4

$60,000 per year
Credit Analyst
$46,000 per year

GM Financial Photos

En un convivio con niños con cáncer.