GMAC Mortgage

GMAC Mortgage Employer Reviews

TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
Real Estate Assistant/Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: flexibility of time management when i had young children at the time.
Cons: trying to seperate work from home life.
Received my real estate license in 1992. Worked closely with my former husband in all facets of listing and selling homes. My co workers were easy to work with. Hardest part was working with my husband.
productive
Sorter (Former Employee), Lake City, SCAugust 5, 2014
Really enjoyed doing this job. I was sorting parts for Honda of SC. It they had any defects. We would try to fix it.
see other review of GMAC Mortgage
Office Manager / Processor / Underwriter (Former Employee), Township of Brick, NJAugust 4, 2014
I worked for the same company for 7yrs. However, due to structure changes internally, I was switched between positions during my last 2yrs of employment.
Company went bankrupt and was sold at auction
Senior Infrastructure Analyst/Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 16, 2014
This was a great company to work for until they went broke. The IT team was top notch and the soft benefits and salaries were very competitive.
Worse place to work in terms of compensation for non managers
REO Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), DallasJuly 10, 2014
Worse place to work in terms of compensation for non managers
Very proffesional workplace.
Loss Mitigation/Doc Prep Analyst (Former Employee), Waterloo, IowaJuly 9, 2014
The managers there are always on top of things. Making sure all of the employees are on task and up to date on the changing guidelines.
Direct\Retail Senior Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Ft. Washington, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: starbucks on the premises
Cons: never enough time in the day to do everything.
Reviewed pipeline to determine any new loans assigned to me. Made hello calls to the borrowers then prepared files for closing. pre-underwrote file prior to sending to underwriting.Hardest part of the job was making sure I contacted every new borrower to introduce myself as their new point of contact. Most enjoyable was interacting with the customers.
Working as a Team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fairview heights, ILJune 23, 2014
Constant changes on a daily basis put me up for the challenge.I learned how to be versatile in my day to day activities. My co-workers and I we all worked together as a team in order to succeed. Our Department Manager made it priority on making time for and being available to each of our team members as she worked beside us to achieve and succeed our – more... goals.

Most enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday and being part of a work family. – less
Typical day
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 20, 2014
Went in did inbound collections, was forced to do outbound collections.
Good Job
Nuvell Collector (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 18, 2014
Pros: fair and equal treatment
Cons: n/a
This Job is fair and honest. Collection calls are made simple with step by step collection guidelines. Medium to Low stress levels. Management was great and kept personal information confidential.
cant get right
Loan Counselor (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: people you work with
Cons: miscommunication
my co workers are the best cuase we are all in the same boat. We are all trying to jump ship with the quickness
good starting job
Team Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 16, 2014
This was my first job in the "business world" that I had my own desk and things of that nature. It was a good first job, but being on the phone all day was very challenging.
Constant economic upheaval
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 9, 2014
Despite the financial troubles the company ran smoothly and had the best available resources.
a typical day at work
OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 3, 2014
•Responsible for Managing a staff in processing, closing and underwriting mortgages.
•Conducted training sessions and assisted District Managers and experienced Loan Officers to expedite an approval at the time of application.
•Provided Assistance in managing the growth of our staff by performing interviews to hire qualified individuals.
•Performed – more... yearly performance reviews by considering each individual’s accomplishments and areas where performance can be improved.
•Managed production and turn time reports to meet company goals.
•Conducted regular meetings with the staff to keep them abreast of departmental changes, upcoming programs and products. – less
My first call center experience
Senior Loan officer (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJune 2, 2014
Pros: commision based account
Cons: long hours work week
I must say that I enjoyed working in a collections account but at the same time it was some what like difficult as we have to endure all the irate callers.
i enjoy the pleasure to please customer with great service
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMay 28, 2014
discharge bankruptcy account collections alley mortgage, sugarhouse casino player svc rep
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMay 28, 2014
An excellent employer, it was a pleasure to work for this company
Company is very fair and has productive changes
Loss Mitigation Account Representative (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 16, 2014
Company has a wealth of opportunity, and very fast pace and very nice company to work very family oriented
Made to order deli sandwichs
General Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 15, 2014
Pros: hours 9-2
A fun place of employment, It was a great place to work for, The job ended so I had to look for another job.
very fun place to work
Loss Mitigation- Doc Prep Analyst (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 12, 2014
Pros: co workers
great place to work until OCWEN Financial took over- now there is no job security

1 2 3 4 5

About GMAC Mortgage

Ally Financial wants to be your friend in the financing business. Formerly GMAC, the firm opted for the friendlier-sounding name – Read more