GMAC Mortgage

GMAC Mortgage Employee Reviews

I worked for General Motors Acceptence Corporation
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: good salary and retirement benifits
Cons: constant pressure for more productivity
constant pressure for more productivity. dealing with collection problems daily. worked well with other had average performance
reviews
Efficient and Organized
Bankruptcy Senior Specialist - POC Team (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 17, 2015
GMAC was a great place to work. The entire company worked hand in hand to ensure that our customers were taken care of in an efficient manner
Productive workplace
Loan Processing Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 17, 2015
My typical day at GMAC was busy. There was always something that needed to be done. I learned a lot from my former managers about the mortgage industry. It was a pleasure to work there.
I enjoy this company because this is where I learn customer service.
Collector (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 10, 2015
Pros: That there was opportunity to grow.
Cons: The one day late schedule
This was my first call center her I learn about customer service and the different collection periods. After 2 years I moved up to repo agent basically dealing with agent working a list to collect. I had a quote to meet to be able to qualify for my bonus. It was a lot of research.
Fun place
Loss Mitigations Collector III (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2015
Pros: Ping pong table
Cons: hours
Atmosphere was nice, there was no where to advance within the company. The evening hours and weekends were not convenient with a family.
Productive and fun workplace
Claims Administrator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Excellent team building exercises in different locations
Cons: Company downsized and re-located
Company encouraged growth, education and life/work balance, was fun to learn and share information via regularly scheduled classes and exercises. Supported stress relief environment , atmosphere always charged in a positive way
GMAC was very good to its employees [i.e. significant auto discount, higher than norm 401K, excellent benefits
Senior Post Sale Specialist (Former Employee), Horsham, PAMay 8, 2015
GMAC Mortgage was a great company! Offered fexible hours, 17 days vacation at higher, 28 days after 5 yrs, etc. Medical, dental and vision benefits were better than more companies in the finacial industry. Highter than the 4% norm for 401K match.
Is ok not too bad
First Service Realty-GMAC Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Miami fl 33185April 24, 2015
Pros: It was close to my house
Cons: The hours are too long
The company is ok to start off the enviorment is ok and the people are ok but not an excellent company to grow in. Management is ok the hours are too long. Not the best benefits
Duties
Insurance Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 22, 2015
• Provide on-site support for client, EMC Mortgage
• Review lender owned properties to determine if insurance claims should be filed on behalf of client
• Maintain client relations and provide communications bridge between GMAC-RFC and client
• Document client computer system with up-to-date information on claims process
• Responsible for gathering and distributing supporting documentation to GMAC-RFC adjusters
Great Company
LIQUIDATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits, free coffee, growth opportunities
Cons: location
GMAC is not only a great place to work but it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career. People are awesome and enjoy making money.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMarch 31, 2015
good place to learn; friendly management; challenging job; good perks; helping to co-workers;the most enjoyable part of the job
Was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 29, 2015
Corporate Relocation Division was re-branded Premia Relocation Mortgage. Staff was fun and received a great GM discount at the time.
Productive and enjoyable in office
Funder (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: 401k benefits matched by employer
Cons: 30 minute lunch break
First thing in the morning I would check all emails, open my spreadsheet for my daily loans in my pipeline to review for release of funds and finalizing final documents for that particular loan. Approximately 10-30 loans per day and heavy volume at the end of the month. Everyday is a learning experience as loans came in from different states with different guidelines. Management was on hand to assist and give direction. I had a team of 30 co-workers whom I enjoyed working with, in addition to being able to assist when needed. The most complicated part of the job was trying to obtain all necessary documents from clients in a timely manner to ensure a speedy funding process of the loan. I most enjoyed knowing that I had a part in helping families have a new home and I loved the people around me with all the diversity of each person.
Great Company to work for
Customer Service, Processing (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: downtown winston-salem. great hours
Cons: only 30 minutes for lunch.
This was a structured, professional environment. Very organized and training was very good. Loved my coworkers and enjoyed my job duties.
fun place
Bankruptcy Closing Auditor (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAFebruary 9, 2015
great place. big location, it was comfortable working here since it was close to my home. there was always plenty of work. big teams
Busy work environment
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Enjoyed working the co-workers and management to accomplish job assignments.
High stress environment
Team Lead/Contract Manager (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: can work overtime and be paid
Cons: benefits, high stress
Very busy day with lots of reporting duties. Must be very adaptable as changes happen hourly. Do enjoy most of my co-workers.
fun place to work
Senior Loan Underwriter/Processor (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: close to home, great employees
underwrote and processed 1st and 2nd mortgages. Reviewed all income docs ( paystubs. tax returns. w-2s, bank statements). Verified loan according to company and federal guidelines. In charge of entire pipeline from beginning to end.
I miss this place
Short Sale Negotiator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: pay, job culture, management, location at haskell
Cons: job security
The BEST place I've worked at. The job culture was bar none! Unfortunately the company filed bankruptcy and wasnt the same.
AmazingTeam players with incentives
F/C Default Specialist & Interpretation (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: amazingteam players with incentives
Cons: not enough work hours to ask for additional projects
Working with exceptional co-workers. When system issues would arise co-workers would step up to assist to take up the workload. And I would offer my assistance answering and returning calls for them.

1 2 3 4 5

About GMAC Mortgage

Ally Financial wants to be your friend in the financing business. Formerly GMAC, the firm opted for the friendlier-sounding name – Read more

GMAC Mortgage Salaries