Our firm is an established Custom Home Builder headquartered in Flagler County, Florida. We specialize in Custom Home Building, with an expertise in design-build solutions for waterfront and community projects.
We are seeking highly motivated and driven leaders who are looking for career advancement to join our company to promote and assist in the management of our growth.
Responsible to aid in developing contract with client; ensures that projects are completed successfully, project costs are managed to budget, and the schedule is completed in accordance with the contract milestones; quality control and assessment from implementation through completion of project; management of our personnel and task assignment for each project. Client project liaison, ensuring information flow.
- Manage all aspects of the project from estimating and completing proposals through the construction phases including contractual, planning and budget management.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the project owners, architects, engineers, clients and others to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Leading and managing the various project teams including superintendent, subcontractors and others to insure all work is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with development and contract agreements.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client/owner, to facilitate construction activities.
- Prepare and submit monthly, weekly progress reports and cost reports.
- Review and approve all purchases and insure Purchase Order/Buy Out process is followed; Process vendor invoices for approval.
- Experience with setting up, maintaining and managing construction files.
- Manage financial close out of the project.
- Coordinate and obtain necessary permits required for commencement of construction, review design documents for conflicts and completeness and participate in developing/negotiating contract agreements.
- Perform various administrative duties during Project Start-Up including establishing controls with contractors and coordinating the completion of contract documents for construction use.
- Manage and administer the Construction Phase of the project including reviewing, analyzing and executing Bid Analysis, monitor submittal review and process and monitor Request for Information review and process.
- The understanding of the new construction residental process from start to finish.
Superintendent and/or hands on construction experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or higher from accredited college/university in a construction-related field a plus, but not required.
- Three years plus of related experience and/or training in construction management.
- Three years plus Residential Project Management experience leading projects.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction and maintenance practices, procedures and techniques, as well as building codes.
- Managerial experience - proficiency in MS Word/Excel, Spreadsheets, Graphs and Estimating.
$30,000- $40,000 to start with room for growth.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Flood Restoration and Mold Specialists | Water and Sewage Removal | Mold Removal